Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@mrsbutler. I have made my profile made for members only and have added this months and last months BBT temps. Hope this helps. Please see last comment on Page 1 for more info.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, wow that's a steep price, wonder what the inflation is about?! It should only be ~$40 USD.

I've had that problem with BBT too, I just try to take the first temp I get even if I don't believe it and get a more credible temp a minute later.

It's funny, looking at your chart it reminds me of mine because I don't usually start temping until a few days after my AF either. I'm really just looking for it to jump from <97.3 to ~98 and I assume I've O'ed.

If you did O on CD14, I would think that you should be good to go this cycle!! I really hope so, it's so frustrating when you DTD consistently and everything and AF shows up anyway..

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. Yea I know its a steep price but to me its worth it as its good for two months plus all the tests you get with it. I think with two bottles its $80 USD. I read on the home page (My Cycles & TWW) that you are supposed to temp even on your period. I agree, I temp after my period. It's nice knowing that I am not the only one that does the same thing. Also glad I found this discussion forum as I sometimes post questions and they don't get answered (I delete them when AF shows) and trying to Google doesn't help either as it's one question after another with no clear response. It is frustrating when you do everything you possibly could and yea AF shows her ugly face. The one month I thought for sure I was pregnant as I had almost every symptom of early pregnancy then bam AF lol. My husband always says "sorry" when my period shows and I keep telling him, "why you sorry?"

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, same about the posts. I posted a question about O cramps trying to figure out if it's normal days before O and still nobody has answered but I can't figure out how to delete it! Embarrassing lol. Just glad some women want to chat and share experiences, I don't have any friends who are TTC yet.

Google can be fun when I get in my symptom spotting funks, the only thing is that every symptom has both answers. Some will say you're pregnant, some will say you're obviously not, and then others will go off on a tangent about how you won't know until you take a pregnancy test and that you need to shut up because it's too early anyway. It's like lol why are you even on this website if you're going to be like that then...

My husband doesn't really care too much (we're still pretty young) but he will... Especially if there is an underlying issue. Just crossing my fingers and trying to rationalize. I keep telling myself one year/twelve cycles before I can consider us "infertile" and seek outside help.

I feel ya about the symptoms...so freaking annoying. I used to know i was O'ing (before we started TTC) because my boobs would get sore immediately. Then one month that stopped and I was like yay! Something different, this has to be it! Nope. Now I don't even understand my cm cycle.

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. Deleting questions are easy. Go to "My Questions" and then there should be a button to delete. I commented earlier and of course the website crashed. I don't remember what my last statement was. I get Ovulation pains and this month it was really bad to the point I was hunched over. I hear you about Google, some pretty rude people out there and all they are doing is find out stuff that other people may be going through.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, I guess you can only delete questions and not forum topics. did you say how many cycles you've been TTC this time or am I being spacey? Lol. And when are you planning to start testing?
Yeah I get those little "Guru Meditation" errors for this website a lot.

Kmangal, you still there?

Pinkspardel, have you tested yet?

Odette and Twinkle, how are you doing so far?

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. This is our first month ttc lol. I know it's funny but I was hoping for a rainbow/miracle baby by just taking the chance. I did extensive post on the April 2018 babies. Can copy and paste it here so you can see. My husband wanted to wait till after his birthday (august 7) to start trying again. Felt bloated and gassy when I got off work but not sure if I should tie that in as I have IBS but definately feel something going on as I didn't eat much for supper and now a bit gassy. This may be weird but I put my hand near my belly button and you could almost hear it pulse.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, I totally know what you mean. I always think gas might be some indication of hormones. And I think it probably is, but the question in the TWW is which ones? Haha.

I looked back on the forum topic you mentioned. There's a lot more interesting stuff going on in that one! I guess we are still pretty early for May babies.

Think I haven't actually O'ed yet so I'm going to have to steal some sperm tonight. Making dinner right now, hubby says "no d for you until I get a sandwich!" Lol

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. Yea I thought the same too so I joined the April one as when I calculated my average cycle per month; it came out at 26 instead of 28 and I thought that was odd but then I remember I started taking those vitamins and wonder if my cycles were trying to regulate back to 28 days. Guess will have to wait and see if I feel any implantation pains/bleeding (didn't with my first pregnancy) or wait it out and see if AF shows or not. The only thing I don't know or can't figure out is my BBT cover line. Maybe I just need to keep temping and go from there.

Your husband is too funny. Can't do cardio on a empty stomach lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, yeah! I had a really hard time finding a coverline with my last cycle until I was almost hitting AF! And I don't think CTP even recognized/found it but when I look at it I can visualize the trend. I thought it was pretty erratic for a while until I thought about how inconsistent my wake up schedule is and how I sometimes get hot in my sleep so I kick off the covers and turn the AC down.

Do you remember what your first pregnancy symptoms were?

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo