Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

681 - 690 of 762 Replies | Last Page

All went well, just one little bean and measuring 8+6 so a day more than I thought, so best possible outcome, I'm so relieved! :-) had a nightmare day at work and left so late we were 10mins late for appointment and hubby missed the start as was parking the car, so very stressed by the time I got in there lol! The sonographer said I now need to let my midwife know dates are confirmed and they'll book in our 12 week scan, so great we get another in about 3 weeks. It was still quite a blob shape, but all good and well :-) my guess is it's a boy but not finding out!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Glad all went well despite the wobbly start.
How come they want to date you again?

User Image

6 years ago

@Gemstone2907- Im so glad that it all went well, even after the rough begining. You dont want to know the gender of the baby? Maybe its just because its my first but i would be so upset if I couldnt find out for some reason. Did you get to hear the heartbeat? Im so excited for you and your little blob! Lol

6 years ago

Thanks girls! @Tashuurr this was just a quick scan to confirm dates, the 12 week scan will be like the usual one women get so a little longer looking at everything and they'll.also do the downs check as have consented (just the non-invasive one).

@prayingfor1 no I don't want to find out (although husband would like to), we didn't with our daughter as wanted to keep it a surprise until he/she arrived and it was fun guessing and a nice little mystery! I am a bit of a control freak though so did drive me a little mad haha! It was funny though as I did tonnes of gender quizzes online and they nearly all said girl plus our mums both said girl and my mum even bought dresses! Will see what they think this time round :)

We didn't hear the heartbeat yet, it's usually on the 16 week appointment you get to hear it (in the UK)

6 years ago

@Gemstone2907- Oh wow, not until 16 weeks? Over here they try to find the heartbeat on the first scan, which is why they usually don't do the first one until you are around 8 weeks. I don't know if I could wait that long, to me hearing the heart is kinda more conformation that things are going ok than seeing the picture is. Especially in early pregnancy.
Going back to the gender issue I could see how it would be fun to not know but, especially with the first one, I want to be able to create the perfect(for us) nursery, and go a little overboard lol.

6 years ago

They still find the heartbeat which is on the screen, but they don't use the Doppler to hear it until 16 weeks. Not sure why, guess different countries do it differently!

6 years ago

Hi ladies, just checking in, how are you?

Have you had a date for your scan now Tashuurr?

I got my 12 week through one for 25th, and should be 12 weeks that day. It still seems like an eternity away though!

6 years ago

@Gemstone2907- I am doing great, how have you been? I still haven't gotten my bloodwork results back yet but my first ultrasound is scheduled for tues 17th. I am so excited to see it for the first time! I am only 6+2 so I know what you mean about the 12 weeks seeming so far away lol.

Tashuurr I hope you are doing well and that you got your appt scheduled finally.

6 years ago

Hi ladies.

@gemstone glad you’ve got a date for your scan. Hope all is well.

I’ve still no date for mine. I have an appointment for antenatal bloods on Tuesday but not had a date for anything else. Which is annoying me a little at the moment!

User Image

6 years ago

@prayingfor1 hope your scan on Tuesday goes well too

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo