Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

391 - 400 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@GemStone2907 you mentioned spotting a few weeks ago? How long did that last?

6 years ago

@gemstone I take an advanced B complex that has all those things in it. I use it as my pre natal. I never heard anything about pineapple juice, I think that would mess with my stomach though because it can't handle high acidic juices. My doctor is in today and I got one of their emergency appointments because of possible uti. Will update you ladies later on that outcome.

@dragonfly no signs of af today I usually get the worst cramps morning af is supposed to arrive and I am still expecting to have spotting before as well. Thanks for your kind words, I just don't want to get my hopes up. What kind of work do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

TTC #1

6 years ago

@tryingafterloss it was most noticeable (some on panty liner) cd35-39 and continued to get brown spotting when I wiped for another week or so. When I asked the doctor about this he said as i likely didn't ovulate it was like a breakthrough of old blood and nothing to worry about. To be honest I'm totally confused about this long cycle I've experienced and still slightly cautious if everything will be ok seeing as I skipped a period last month. But what will be will be, trying not to worry too hard about things that haven't happened yet.

@tashuur fingers crossed it could be!

@sweetlips good luck with your appointment and yes probably good to avoid pineapple juice if it doesn't agree with you! I came across it when researching foods to have during the 2ww to encourage implantation

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@Tashuurr. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@Prayingfor1. Let's hope it doesn't get heavier and that it stops.

@sweetlips. I work in the hospital in a office setting; but I am not a nurse or a physician. What kind of work do you do? Don't give up till AF shows but I'm hoping it stays away and you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I thought I'd share what I have been taking and the ingredients that helped me conceive my daughter back in 2015. I have been taking it for 3 months now and will continue to take it till I conceive again.

I'm not going to promote this product or anything like that as it's your choice. I am only stating what worked for me in the past and that's why I am taking it again.

The product I am taking is called "Conceive Easy" based out of the States (some of you may have heard of it or even taken it yourself).

Ingredients are:

Angelica sinensis- Angelica sinensis is used in the female reproductive system for its ability to regulate hormones.

Glycyrrhiza uralensis- Glycyrrhiza uralensis is an adaptogen commonly used to treat Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome for its abilities to help normalize adrenal function and reduce testosterone levels.

Viburnum opulus- Viburnum opulus is used for its effectiveness in supporting healthy menstruation and for preventing miscarriages.

Apis mellifica- Apis mellifica is most widely used for its soothing properties in the treatment of ovarian inflammation and ovarian cysts.

Rehmannia glutinosa- Rehmannia glutinosa is used for its effectiveness in enhancing fertility and its ability to help regulate menstrual cycles.

Thyroidinum- Thyroidinum is used to help regulate thyroid disorders, common to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, because of its abilities to strengthen the thyroid gland and help rebalance its function. Thyroidinum is used to help regulate thyroid hormone activity, strengthens the thyroid gland and help rebalance its function.

Paeonia alba- Paeonia alba is used to treat high levels of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and hormonal imbalances.

Panax ginseng- Panax ginseng is an adaptogen used to improve reproductive function by regulating menstrual cycles and balancing hormones.

Sabina- Sabina is used to help treat infertility for its effectiveness in preventing recurrent miscarriages during early stage pregnancy.

Agnus castus- Agnus Castus, also called Vitex, is commonly used to lengthen luteal phase, stimulate ovulation and restore hormone imbalance.

Thlapsi bursa pastoris- Thlapsi bursa pastoris is used to support both the pituitary and increase Luteinizing Hormone (LH) levels and progesterone.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Congratulations Gemstone! So excited for you! I found out with my last one that I was pregnant from OPKs. They really do pick it up earlier!

User Image

6 years ago

Congrats gemstone!

I am cd2. Super heavy and uncomfortable.
Is there a June 2018 babies forum? I tried to create one and it wouldn't let me.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@mmkohl Thank you! How are you feeling? Yes it's funny about the opks picking up the hormones before the hpt!

I did another test this morning and the line is definitely darker. I'm out of tests until some more arrive today or tomorrow, I'll keep testing until my doctor's appointment next week. I think he's going to be surprised seeing me again when I say still no period but tests are now positive!

@holly I'm not sure how to set up another group, sorry. Hope you feel lots better soon and wish you best of luck with this cycle

Hope everyone is well.and has/having a good day :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

CD 20 and 7DPO.
Feeling very bloated and passing lots of wind. I've started getting some pinching pains right hand side and to my back. Feeling very moody as well Trying to hold off testing until Sunday morning.

User Image

6 years ago

Hi Ladies..

I'm 33 this month and we have recently decided that we would be ready for another. I have a 3.5yr old but had a tough pregnancy with SPD and wanted to wait a bit before TTC another. This is my 2nd cycle off BC so I'm currently trying to work out what's happening and decided to start charting this cycle along with OPK's..

Wishing everyone lots of baby dust and congrats to those who have gotten their BFP's

Today is CD2 for me!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo