Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

691 - 700 of 762 Replies | Last Page

That's annoying to still not have your scan date Tashuurr, hopefully it won't be too much longer, especially if you've your bloods appointment booked. Whereabouts in the UK are you?

That's exciting Prayingfor1 yours in next week, let us know how you get on!

12 days to go until our scan and my tummy has already popped out! Think as it's our 2nd and I'm quite petite my tummy muscles aren't so strong now :/ had lots of pinching and kind of sharp cramps the last couple of days, did a Google and apparently it's common at 10 weeks as lots of growing and stretching going on inside!

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@Tashuurr- I would be really frustrated if I were you. I'm too impatient about some things and this seems to be one of them lol. Other than that I hope you are doing really well and I hope your bloods come back good.

@Gemstone2907- 12 days somehow suddenly seems so long doesn't it? My scan is on just under 58 hours now(lol) and as you can see I'm a bit ready for it to be here. I hope the cramping stops and that you are having a good weekend.

6 years ago

Good evening ladies! I hope both of you are doing well. Tashuurr I hope you finally got a scan date.

I had my first scan today. I measured at 6+3, so 4 days later than my Dr had thought. There is only one bean for me as well, but everything looked good and the heart rate 120. I could not be happier!

6 years ago

Yay great news Prayingfor1! You must be so excited! :)

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Still no scan date for me yet.
I’m in Birmingham @gemstone

@prayingfir1 glad to hear your scan went well. Such an exciting time! What’s your edd now?

User Image

6 years ago

@Tashuurr- My EDD is June 9th now. I can't believe they still haven't given you a date yet. At this point I probably would be faking something to get them to check at the hospital if I were you. Have you heard anything about why they haven't scheduled you yet?

6 years ago

I think you jinxed me @prayingfor1 I was admitted to hospital this morning with right sided abdo pain. Dr thought it may be ectopic pregnancy. I was sent to the gynae for a scan. Baby is fine (dating around 10+3) but I have a 10cm right ovarian cyst. They can not operate due to the increased risk of post op miscarriage to they’re going to keep an eye on it. Sent home with pain relief to life on until the pain subsides.

User Image

6 years ago

Oh gosh Tashuurr that must have been a shock but relief to know baby is ok, hope the pain meds are helping? Will you have more scans to keep an eye on it?

I'm only an hour from you, we are in Gloucestershire!

6 years ago

Oh no, I am so sorry! That must have been so scary! I am so glad to hear that the baby is doing well though. Cysts are no joke, I know that pain too well. I hope that the pain goes away quickly and stays away for the duration of the pregnancy.

6 years ago

@gemstone such a small world that you’re not that far from me.

Thank you both for your concern. I am feeling a lot better today. My next scheduled scan will be the dating scan and they will rescan my ovary then and see if there are any changes and take it from there really. It was good to finally see baby who was happily kicking away. My partner missed the scan as he was on his way to hospital at the time but they kindly printed a pic for me to show him.

Hope your both doing well.

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo