Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

151 - 160 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@3littles3angels - you stay as long as you would like. As for myself, I would love to hear from somebody that is getting BFPs. It kind of keeps me happier and more confident.

@dragonfly23 Hoping your spotting is a good thing since it has never happened to you before. It is not usual for me either, but last month I spotted a day and half before AF came in at full force, so maybe things change... I am the kind of person that would test it to get it out of my mind. It is sad to see the BFN, but the wait drives me crazy. So I test it...

Happy summer weekend to all! Let's try to get busy and do something different so we all don't think about this... (Is that even possible?). My temp this morning had a slight drop, nothing significant. Looking forward to see a rise in the next day or so in case implantation happens. Has anybody ever confirmed pregnancy with a triphasic chart?

Thank you ladies for such a supportive group.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies! I got my BFP at 10 DPO and then confirmed with clear blue digital today at 11DPO. May 1, 2018 due date! Here's a rundown of my DPO:
0-4 DPO: not much of anything a little mild cramping
5 DPO: Cramping picked up, woke up in the middle of the night with my uterus feeling full/heavy/crampy
6 DPO: more cramps and backaches started (never get backaches with AF so it was a big sign), sleeplessness
7 DPO: stabby pains in my right side and a few in my left, cramps off and on, backache all day, sleeplessness
8 DPO: cramps and backache and sleeplessness
9 DPO: cramps, backache, started to feel some soreness under my armpits and aching in my breasts, started to feel some aches in my knees/ankles/hips when trying to sleep, still having a hard time to sleep, gas
10 DPO: took at test at 4AM because I woke up super early and got a pretty good FRER it was faint but no squinting and good color could see it from a distance, my clinicguard IC was more of a shadow but could see it; more of the same symptoms of 9 DPO and stronger gas
11 DPO: positive on digital, stronger lines on FRER and IC! Breast pain/ache has picked up, off and on cramping, gas, and exhaustion (I've taken two naps today!)

good luck and baby dust to you all :)

6 years ago

@pinkspardel. Congradulations on your BFP. Thank you for sharing your dpo symptoms. I hope everything goes smoothly for the next nine months.

So, let me say (please, no judging) that I suffer from panick attacks and this has been my first one in quite some time and I get thoughts that I am not a good mom even though husband tells me all the time that I am and tries to be encouraging.

I'm sure everyone goes through this at some point or another in their life.

Today has been a very rough day. Been feeling really emotional with panick attacks and crying lots this afternoon after I got back from the store. Normally when I am feeling like this my period shows up the next day so here's praying that it's not the case and be part of a early pregnancy symptom. I had none with my last pregnancy and this is all new to me and quite scared to say the least (hense panick attacks). I almost feel that I am not ready and I know it's a little late now if things progress the way they have. If it turns out I am of course I will be happy; who wouldn't?. I'm not pro choice but I will do what it takes to pull myself together and do what's right. Feel so lost.

So, I guess the good part of the day is that I took my daughter to the store to do some shopping and I noticed some pulling on my right side in my back. All my symptoms really were on the left so not sure what this means. I almost told my husband why I cannot take Neocitrin. As you know, my husband is sick too, so I told him I can't take anything in the tww and he still hasn't caught on. So fingers crossed he doesn't figure it out. His birthday was on Aug 7th and I'm sure I ovulated on the 9 (have to check my chart again) and will love for it to be a surprise present for him as he doesn't all my symptoms besides this cold.

So sorry for rambling on and on. I just feel lost.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Congrats on the BFPs ladies! Praying a healthy nine months for y'all!

I will be 10dpo tomorrow but i'm trying to hold off on testing until 12dpo because I am wanting a strong line. I'm not sure if I can wait. Poas addict. :/

After reading all the comments I can't remember who asked but we have been actively trying since March with no luck, but we weren't able to BD often because of our work schedules. This month we got 5/7 fertile days so we are praying for our BFP! Hubby is convinced its going to happen this time and I'm just trying not to get my hopes too high. I don't want to disappoint him either. This is such an emotional roller coaster.

6 years ago

@dragonfly I have anxiety and I sometimes feel like the worst mom. Sometimes my husband and I get in a bad fight and I think to myself "why do I want another baby with this a**hole?" But deep down I dont mean it. It's just the heat of the moment. We all have moments of doubt or uncertainty....its normal.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

@ksyd I hope y'all caught that egg. It only take one time...more is better but DH and I only did it one time last month the first day of my fertile period and I got a BFP lol.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

@3littles3angels I hope so too! I think that should have been enough. Lol. & congratulations! I pray all goes well for you! :) hoping to see we all get our bfp this month & have our May babies! :)
I'm nervous to test on 10dpo and get a false negative. I have a FRER. I was thinking it should be ok if I use fmu. Any opinions on this?

6 years ago

I have had basically no discernable symptoms today at all besides the strange bm's this morning. I feel good today. Normally, if I was going to get AF my cramps do not stop until it comes, none of my PMS symptoms stop before it starts... Maybe my lack of symptoms today is actually a symptom in and of itself? I'm going to try to wait until at least tues to retest though because I already got a negative yesterday and do not feel like seeing that again unless it's for sure true.

6 years ago

@Ksyd with my 3rd baby I got a positive at 10 or 11dpo. With my first loss I got one at 10dpo. With my last 2 losses I didn't get one until my period was due but they never got darker. Also didn't really show up on a dollar store test (it was so light I was second guessing if I had line eye). With this one I was only like 9dpo and got a faint on a dollar store and it got a lot darker 2 days later. I wanna get a FRER so badly but I'm broke until Friday lol. I am getting blood done Monday though.

@praying I dont really have symptoms. I noticed a rash on my belly the night before my BFP and I had watery CM. Both I had before my BFP last month. In april I got a negative the day before AF was due and the next day there was a faint positive.

6 years ago

So we were only able to BD once before ovulation this month.
I will be 9dpo tommorow. It was the day before but I still feel kinda
Crappy. We got in a big financial fight. He says he is worried about the
Pressure of me not working again and having 2 kids. Does anyone else
Have these fights? Any advice?

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo