Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

171 - 180 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Thanks guys! I pray we all get our !!!!!

6 years ago

@GinSue. I feel a little better today. Shed a couple tears but that is because I told my husband what was going on. He then turns around and says, I don't think your pregnant" and that he was going by his gut instinct. I'm not sure when I will test next and I have like 38 tests but don't want to burn them all in the next few days. I didn't know about the IB as I never had it before. Keeping my fingers crossed.

@prayingfor1. Second guessing iz my nature and I spend a lot of time with those calculators. I agree with you on the PMS symptoms as my boobs usually get sore and so far their not.

@Tmoody78. Welcome aboard the forum. This is the first time I joined a forum group as I ask questions on the Q & A and majority of the time they don't get answered. Then I saw thr forum and thought maybe I'd give it a try. Been on here ever since and there are so many lovely ladies here. I even got one other girl to join based on all thr good support and kind people. I hope BFP comes soon and if it does then that's okay too as then I will have to really think about having another one if I am still sitting on thr fence. I think if God wants us to have another child he will bless us with one whether we are ready or not. We don't know what He has plans for us in His big book of our lives. In fact no one knows.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Just want to say that I feel a lot better about telling my busband my symptoms. Even though he knows about them and I do get a BFP, it would still be a birthday surprise.

Someone on here said that they got a rash before their BFP. Where was it and was it like patches or just red? I'm sitting in the tub as I like to soak my nose when I am stuffed up and the water isn't that hot but I noticed patches on my belly button area and nowhere else. Once I get out I will put another tampon in and see what becomes of it. Hopefully nothing will be on it.

Another strange symptom. For people with BFP's, did your belly pulse like your heart does? I've noticed that quite a bit lately and think its odd. Any ideas?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Glad you're feeling better @dragonfly especially after having a chat with your DH.

User Image

6 years ago

@tmoody welcome and lots of baby dust!

@dragonfky I am so glad you feel better. You can message me anytime to talk cause I know how you feel.

Well ladies I took a FRER today because I just couldn't go by a cheapie dollar store test even though I do trust them and the test line is darker than the control line! I was shocked cause my last 2 losses the lines were just faint.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

@3littles3angels. Thank you. I most certainly will. Congrats on your BFP. That's awesome.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Tashuurr. Yea as I had another breakdown. Man all this crying is going to make my period come early. I'm getting repeated thoughts of just waiting till my daughter is older. Like I feel I should spend more time getting to know her and just to be more accuatomed to being a mom.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I am home now ladies after a 4 hour journey and there are no pharmacies open that I can grab a hpt from so I will wait till 2mw! I was so emotional today leaving my parents that I ended up in tears which is totally unlike me. I am excited and nervous to test 2mw!

6 years ago

Hi ladies,
So I'm 10dpo and couldn't wait to test this morning but I had to use the bathroom 3-4 times last night. Pretty unusual for me. Anyways, so I tested and as the urine moved across the test, there was a line but as it finished that line completely disappeared, I took it as a negative but could it have been just not enough hcg for it to stick? Thoughts?

6 years ago

@dragonfly I had 2 10 months apart. I still to this day almost 9 years later wish that I would of waited to have my second child. I felt that my first NEVER got to be the baby. He was 6 weeks old when I got pregnant again. I had just as much morning sickness the second time. I was more tired and could get the energy to play with him when he got older and wanted to play but I wouldn't trade life for anything. He loves his sister and they are best friends. He doesn't remember not being the baby. He doesn't remember me being tired or always being in the bathroom puking. All he remembers is LOVE that I gave him. Your little girl will only remember love too. I always hear...if you wait until your ready then you'll never have a baby or another baby. You got this girl.

@gin the day after I got my really faint positive and didn't know if it was real or left over from the loss last month I got a call from the kids school (first day) and they left a voicemail about parent pick up. I started crying. I was like "what the heck?" Lol

@ksyd 10dpo is still early. Some won't get a BFP until after their missed period. My mom was 6 weeks before she got a positive.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo