Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies

So this is my 2nd month TTC #1 since my MC in Dec. I'm CD 13 today, so fingers crossed this is the month. I had the Paragard for a little over 2 years which I removed June 2016, had MC in Dec. I really think the Paragard messed things up, I'm so regretful for getting it. I started acupuncture in about April which help regulate my menses. My acu lady has me on chaste tree and ovex, and I've been taking Mucinex the past couple of days.

I had to go with my bff to her first ultrasound appt. It was beautiful and painful at the same time. We always wanted to be pregnant together and we would have, I would've been due this month. Blaaah. But I'm staying positive and reassuring myself that we still can be preggo together and that my Positive is on the way...

Sending all you ladies positive vibes

6 years ago

Hey all! I've been watching this forum, glad to have some TTC cycle buddies! Think I ovulated today, which is actually pretty early for me, because I had cramps and I'm feeling chattier :P anyway, good luck, how long has everybody been TTC?

6 years ago

Hey ladies! When will you ladies test? I'm so impatient so I'll probably test everyday from 6DPO, lol. I'm currently 4 DPO today.

Only one new symptom from me. Lower back pain. I've never had it before in a TWW or AF. I'm also still cramping. The cramps were worse today. So trying not to read into anything since at 4DPO it's unlikely to have any real symptom. :)

6 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm now officially out of Apr baby as AF started Friday. I'm CD3 today's. 4th month TTC and I will use conceive plus (UK version of Pre Seed) with SMEP. Will use opks from Saturday - hopefully I can get along with them.

Baby dust to you ladies in TWW.

User Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies. May I join this group? I am 6dpo and I was in the April 2018 babies and after looking at my suspected due date, it would be May 1, 2018. I hope everyone is doing well in the tww or already have their BFP's and on their way to a happy and healthy pregnancy. Are there any BBT tempers in here as I am wondering about my temps in the hopes of conceiving this cycle, but my temps have been all over the place and I am so confused? Not sure if there is a implantation dip or a triphastic temp or not. Don't have many early symptoms, just some minor cramps, itchy belly, and slight sore boobs, other than that, I do not notice anything else. I just started using the pre-seed as I heard great reviews on it.

July 31- 97.1 BD (Baby Dance)
Aug 1- 97.2
Aug 2- 97.4
Aug 3- 97.7 BD
Aug 4. 98.1
Aug 5- 98.1 BD
Aug 6- 97.6
Aug 7- 97.1 BD
Aug 8- 97.1 (suspected O; minor O cramps)
Aug 9- 97.5 (horrible O pains)
Aug 10- 97.6 BD
Aug 11- 98.3
Aug 12- 98.1
Aug 13- 97.9 BD
Aug 14- 97.6

Thank you ladies and and 's all around

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, I do temp although I'm not an expert nor do I follow it to a T. Your August 4th and 5th temps are kind of sketchy, did you wake up late those days? Sometimes I don't get a chance to temp at my normal time - especially on weekends - so I use a BBT adjustor calculator. What was the first day of your last period? Jumpy temps really isn't that uncommon from what I understand, just wait for your coverline to solidify (do you have one?). You are 6dpo so I guess it's possible you've had an implantation dip. Hope that's helpful!
Good luck!!!

6 years ago

Oh! And dragonfly, are you taking any vitamins or anything?

6 years ago

@Mrsbutler. Been having issues with this site having errors as I replied then a error came up after I submitted and lost the comment. Even typing a long time logs me out. So, before I submit, I copy what I put so I don't forget what I said lol.

My August 4 & 5 was a Friday and Saturday I was off those days and I agree it is hard to temp on the weekend. I normally temp at 5:55 but the drop down on here only shows 6am. On August 11 & 13, BBT was taken at 6:15, The most would be a couple hours over or even an hour. I did write the times down but I cleared it from my phone. I have never used a BBT adjuster calculator; infact, never heard of it lol. My last period was July 26 and I typically have a normal 28 day cycle. I have been taking vitamins from the States called "Conceive Easy" and it helps to regulate periods, helps with PCOS and it just helps to get pregnant faster. I used it the last time when I conceived my DD in 2015. I started taking it April 2015 and was just starting my third bottle (beginning of July) when I found out I was pregnant. I took a pregnancy test and I kept staring at it and through out the day I kept poas as I was still in shock. The next day I went to the doctor to confirm.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, wow that's amazing! Lol I'm off today because of the weather (I work in the field, agricultural research) so I'm all over the internet trying to make sure I haven't missed O yet and trying to figure out what I can do to maximize our chances this month because we will have to live apart the next few months while I'm finishing my Master's degree. Need the guts to just go get some bloodwork done.

How do you know you have PCOS? I've been kind of wondering myself because this is our sixth cycle TTC but I suppose my only symptoms are acne and irregular periods and they aren't that irregular, I don't think. I had assumed that was just stress induced. Wish I had been taking Conceive Easy but I didn't realize how damn difficult this would be!

Based on your cycle length of 28 days (even with PCOS?) and your temps it looks good for you. Maybe you're just having post-O estrogen fluctuations. It's crazy that just a 20 minute delay in taking temp can cause that much of a rise! I get so confused by temps too are you charting them anywhere? It's definitely easier for me to see visually. Keep in touch!

6 years ago

@Mrsbutler. I do not have PCOS, It was meant for people who suffer from it; sorry. I am charting on here and my BD's. I can make my account viewable for the public but not sure how as I am fairly new but not so much as new.

You should try Conceive Easy and if you live in the States, I think it is cheaper for you. I have to pay $123 CAD. You also get either 10 Ovulation test and 10 Pregnancy tests or 20 of one or the other plus a BBT thermometre. Check the site out!!!

I hope based on all my data and BDing that some of his swimmers should have made it passed the goalie (that's what my husband says) lol.

I am surprised on how much of a rise in taking temps can have on someone. I've even tempted early then went back to bed for a few hours and then tested again and it gone back up to 98.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo