Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

751 - 760 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@Prayingfor1. Hey girl. Been a long time since you have been on here. Congrats on the wedding bells and in no time you will be holding your baby. Awesome ultrasound picture. Did you find out the sex yet?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Dragonfly! Thank you! Yes, we are having a baby girl! How have you been?

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. I have been doing pretty good. After 8 months of trying, I am 7w & 2 days. I guess I had a mmc the previous cycle as I caught the tail end of it and the baby didn't stick. It was heartbreaking but decided to try something different. I decided to try progesterone cream after my cycle in January and here we are today. Weird how that works. A baby girl is wonderful and so nice how you both had the same names picked out. I commented on the sister site but not sure if you saw it or not and I don't normally go on there as there isn't much activity going on and if one has questions, I would like to know sooner rather than later.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm so excited for you! I'm very sorry about the mmc though. I'm glad that the progesterone worked for you. I almost never go on the sister site because of the lack of activity. I pretty much just go on there to track my milestones and then get right back off. It's funny because I have been thinking of you for awhile and wanting to see how you were getting on.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. I was thinking of you as well and even commented on the May forum on the sister site hoping you would catch it and then when I go on the sister site there hasn't been anything. That's okay about the mmc, I was procrastinating and if I took it then, then I would have had a birthday baby but I am fine as a birthday is a birthday even if it is not on your birthday or close to it. I mostly comment on the "Not just cycle buddies" and that is for everyone who has been trying for months while others got their BFPs. Its one way for everyone to keep in touch.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I guess no one stayed with this group. If anyone does check it I had my baby girl on May 21st. Even though she wasn't due until June 5th. She was 5lbs 9ozs and 18.5inches long. She had no NICU time and came home with me 48 hours after birth.

5 years ago

Prayingfor1 congratulations on your baby girl!! Glad to hear all went well!

5 years ago

Hi Prayingfor1 sorry I totally forgot to update our forum! We had a little boy Sebastian on 1st May by elective section and he weighed 6Ib 15. He's a little star and so chilled (opposite of how his big sister was!).

Congratulations on your little girl! What did you call her? Sounds like you are both doing really well to come out so soon despite her early arrival!

Hope you are doing well.and settling into life with your baby! Xxx

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

5 years ago

Prayingfor1 - I hadn't joined CTP yet to be in this group last year, but I just saw your post and wanted to say congratulations! I hope you are enjoying every minute with your little girl .

5 years ago

@Gemstone2907- Congratulations on your little boy Sebastian! I'm glad that he's so chill and that your section went well. We named our daughter Airliana (pronounced Air-lee-on-a) Elizabeth. She had intrauterine growth restriction so I was induced. It was a rough delivery, I was in labor for 76 hours, but it all worked out well and I was able to deliver vaginally. She is the love of my life!

@Ksyd94- Thank you!!
@ FlamingoGirl13- Thank you! I am enjoying every second of her!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo