Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

201 - 210 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@GinSue- Yay!! Wishing you a

@dragonfly23- Here's hoping that our similar cm means good news for both of us. When are you planning on testing? I am testing tomorrow, again. Lol
Today has been really weird. I woke up feeling normal except for the mild back ache, which because a lot more intense a couple of hours after being up. Then as the day has progressed I have experienced a lot of unusual things. Before I took a shower I noticed that I have a small, pale or whiteish colored bump in the bottom of my nipple. Not the areola, the actual nipple. Then while I was in the shower I had a brief mild pulling/very light burning sensation behind and slightly above my bellybutton. It didn't feel like it was inside, felt like it was in the skin maybe. Then a little while later I started to notice that I felt lightheaded, only it was a weird kind of lightheadedness along with feeling off balance. When I stand still I sometimes have to step back because I feel like I am losing balance, but it doesn't feel like the kind of off balance that goes with being dizzy or anything. I'm not sure how to explain it. That started around 11:30 or so, around 12:45 I completely emptied my bladder and went to take a nap hoping I would feel better after, almost exactly 1 hour later, so less than 30 minutes ago, I woke up with my bladder feeling like it was about to burst. Now I'm used to holding my urine for many hours because at work I frequently have to. I don't remember having that kind of urgency before, unless I had a UTI and I definitely do not have one now. I still feel wobbly and off balance and now my eyes are kindy blurry, as if my contacts are dirty but they are brand new. If I'm not pregnant then I am just plain worried about what the hell is going on! Sorry for the language I'm just getting really worried.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. Language doesn't bother me unless it is directed at me in a negative way. I hope our CM is good news as well. I was going to test in the morning with FMU but then I read somewhere that someone mentioned that FMU is not always the best to test on. I will have to see if I can find what I read or where I read it lol and get back to you. I Googled Implantation and that it takes 2-3 days for the HCG to build up so I think I had it Friday. I think I test again in the morning but I am afraid the dye will run again. I don't even know why it happened today.

I definately feel more moist down there (tmi) but no blood and as awkward to say, the smell is different from previous cycles (blush) before AF. That is weird that your nipple would have a white dot on it. I'm at work now so I won't be pulling down my shirt to look lol but near my sternum I have noticed a pale blue spot and have read that could be a pregnancy sign. The pulling and burning sensation sounds good to me as I had that too on my right side. I remember a few days ago that I had what felt like someone poking me in the belly button.

Noticed today that I am drinking a lot more water, still almost falling asleep when I was eating my lunch. In my opinion, I wouldn't worry about it. I think you are fine. All these symptoms sound good. Let's hope we both get BFP's in the morning.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

congrats GinSue on your. So exciting!

I am my own worst enemy and I tested today. I am 9dpo and got a .
With my last journey I would always tell myself wait till period is due and I
Could never do it. I am weak lol! So wierd because I am having a lot of similar
Symptoms when I was first pregnant last time so it gets me excited then scared as we and my DH aren't really on the same page for baby number 2.
My chances are so poor since we only bd once so I am probably over analyzing everything.
I have a dr appointment on wed. I have PCOS and I just want to know right away whether or not I actually ovulate so I can just go back on clomid If needed.
Wishing you all patience and

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- I am right there with you in the drinking more water! No matter how much water I drink I still feel incredibly thirsty! Im talking drinking it to the point that I almost want to vomit from being too full but I still need more. I have heard that the blue spot can be a sign too. I have no blue spots, just the white one. I haven't been paying attention to the smell, other than to know it's not bad, but if it's a change for you it could be promising. Hopefully tomorrow is our day!

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. Yea it feels like my throat is so dry and I am having coughing fits and lips are chapped. I have been taking Halls Centres. Only had one today as I have been battling this darn cold since Wednesday and I can't take any cold medicine either to make me feel better in case I am pregnant. Some say Halls are okay as long as you aren't eating them like candy lol (which I don't). I haven't got to the point of throwing up from too much water which is a good thing. Let's hope we get our BFP's tomorrow morning. Good luck testing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- You too! Let me know once you test!

6 years ago

Hey everyone....
Temp dropped this morning to 97.94. And got another BFN! Having what I used to have before my pregnancy as PMS type cramps and backache so I'm feeling that I'm out this month. Still only 11dpo so I could still be in it; but feeling like it's a no go this cycle.
I just went and bought a crap load of supplements that I've heard helps with fertility and egg quality as well as some Pre-Seed for next cycle...

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

@Prayingfor1. I will most certainly let you know.

@Kmangall77. Anything is possible till you get your period. When is your expected period again? Let's hope your temp will rise again.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thanks for all the lovely comments ladies! I am still in disbelief! Super excited!

Here's hoping there are many more BFP's this cycle for you ladies.

6 years ago

@Gin...congrats! I'm due around may 1st but I have my babies early.

@dragonfly...its not over until AF shows! So don't give up!

Got my first blood draw this morning. HCG levels were 814! Loss last month levels only got to 57. He said to keep taking my progesterone and I habe my first ultrasound next week. We'll only see a sac but he wants to make sure it's progressing.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo