Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

401 - 410 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies... 5-6 dpo here. Last month around 7 dpo I started spotting and it didn't stop until AF arrived so very nervous that will happen again. I never bothered to call the doctor about it. I'll see the doc on September 20 for my annual anyway. BD CD 11, 13, 14, 16, 17 and 18. Positive OPK on CD 16 with both Clear Blue Digital and Wondfo. FX for a May baby! Only thing I've noticed so far is oily skin. This is 5 months off of BC and 3rd month trying to conceive.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@dragonfly I work as an educational assistant for the school board in a developmental disabilities class.

Accidentally took an opk test this morning instead of hcg so I guess I have to wait until tomorrow to test again. Ugh I got all excited too and then realized crap wrong test. Although af might show tomorrow, I'm starting to have more menstraul like cramping.

Oh and my doctor doesn't think I have uti which is weird. She said my urine shows some bacteria and a bit of inflammation but that's it.

TTC #1

6 years ago

@purplesummer welcome and good luck!

@tashuurr that sounds promising!

@ruby sounds like you've definitely BD'd enough to be in with a good chance!

@sweetlips did you get a line on the opk? Just curious as I got a line on mine a few days before on a hpt... I also read they pick up surges before af, but there's a lot of women who have opks pick up HCG early

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@gemstone yes there was a line but it was a faint one.

TTC #1

6 years ago

@sweetlips- I'm confused by your Dr saying it's not a UTI, not to question a Dr but bacteria and inflammation showing in a urine sample is usually exactly what says that a person DOES have a UTI. Is it just that the numbers are too low? Is that why she doesn't think it is?

My bleeding did increase over the day yesterday but it is still super light, especially in comparison to my usual flow. It also does not have any clots still and mine, because of the PCOS, is usually full of clots and other than a couple of quick, very mild cramps yesterday I have had none. I always have several days of very intense cramps before AF shows and this time nothing. I am charting as yesterday being cycle day 1 and am not keeping my hopes up, but I am still confused. This has not been a cycle like any other I have ever had. The veins are still intense blue and my breasts are still very tender and sensitive... I think I am going to have my hormones checked to see what's happening.

6 years ago

Congrats @gem!!

Well ladies today is my first appointment...I'm 5w1d. Nausea started a few days ago and today I physically got sick. Hurt so bad in my abdomen area...like the muscle.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

@3littles3angels- Let us know how the appointment goes and I am looking forward to hearing how things are progressing. Good luck!

6 years ago

@prayingfor1 Yes she said it was low levels.

TTC #1

6 years ago

@purplesummer welcome and good luck with your ttc journey.

@3little all the best at your appointment

User Image

6 years ago

@sweetlips. Oh, that must be a wonderful place to work. You must enjoy it. Very weird that your doctor doesn't think its a UTI. May have to get a second opinion if things get worse.

@Prayingfor1. Have you tested yet? Weird that there would be spotting but no clots and still have all the other symptoms. I hope it isn't serious.

@3littles3angels. Good luck at your appointment. Keep us updated.

Welcome new commers. Good luck and sending & your way.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo