Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Hahaha with the LP symptoms; I'm getting them as if I'm a few DPO.

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. Maybe you are a few days passed O. Do you sometimes feel your body Ovulate?

So tired of this cold and constantly blowing my nose and sneezing all the time and I just want to start taking my Neocitrin to help me feel better but I don't want to take the chance.

I just want to say thanks to all the ladies in this forum and making it somewhat enjoyable. If I never have come across this I would be pulling my hair out in this long and tedious TWW.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, yes I have in the past but for a couple of cycles I've had difficulty telling. The more I learn, the more confused I get. There's definitely a possibility I missed ovulation. Hope not though.

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. I hope not either for your sake.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I am gauging my o date based off my typical cycle length and that when I ovulate I feel it. I get a sharp pinching type pain. That has happened ever since I first got AF at 11, not every month because I do have PCOS, but enough to know. I also was not trying to conceive this month, we simply decided it was time to stop the contraceptives and hope. If it doesn't happen by next year then we will start the tracking and planning and everything.

6 years ago

@mrsbutler I am also hoping not for your sake.

6 years ago

@Kmangal also 8dpo and no real symptoms but I think too soon for us to worry about symptoms. p.s did you look at letrozle instead of clomid yet? I have used both and the side effects are so much better with letrozole and the half life so much shorter. With clomid i got moody gained weight and just felt horrid whereas with letrzole get a hot flash here and there but because I take it in the evenings minimal side effects.
Did a test this morning was a bfn but just wanted to be sure trigger shot is out so now the poas addiction will be taking over lol
to all!

6 years ago

Thank you ladies. I also agree that the support from this forum is nice and I enjoy hearing about your cycle experiences.

Dragonfly, maybe drink some orange juice?

6 years ago

Hi everyone!
Hope its ok that I join! :) I'm also hoping for my May 2018 baby! I currently 8dpo! Worst TWW of my life. We are ttc #1 so any symptoms make me feel crazy because I don't know what to expect!
Recently I have been super bloated/full feeling, and non stop burping/gassy. Some mild cramps and pressure on my right side/pelvic region.
I have no idea if these are good signs but I've felt really hopeful this cycle!

Good luck and baby dust to each of you!!!

6 years ago

Hello Ksyd94! This waiting to test thing is horrible isn't it? I have never felt this crazy before. :)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo