Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

271 - 280 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@gadiperes. Thank you. I haven't given up yet. You mentioned you had a chemical pregnancy. Did you notice what the smell was like? I know it's a weird question but I am curious as I didn't have any symptoms with my daughter. Didn't even notice if I had implantation bleeding or not. I wish this month was the same as the last time but no two pregnancies are the same.

Noticed some cramps on my left back on the side but that's about it so far.

@prayingfor1. He's still sick so definately not in the mood.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@gabiperes- Thank you, I'm sure I will have questions once I actually start. Good to know about using the same side of the mouth, I would not have thought of that. I'm planning on starting tomorrow morning, just to get into the habit and also so if I start my period I won't miss day 1 of my cycle. I'm hoping that I bought the thermometer for nothing and I'll get my BFP before temping is anything more than practice. :)

@dragonfly23- That's good, I mean I'm sorry he's sick but that buys you some time to figure things out.

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. Exactly

I have a couple silly questions. BBT therometre. Can it also be taken orally? I have always done it vaginally and if it can be done orally then I will start doing that even if AF shows. I have HCg strips. I've never used them. Anyone here have and might clear things up? All my tests th dye ran.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly - yes, it can be taken orally. As a matter of fact, I have never taken it vaginally.
I don't understand your second questions, what is happening with HCG strips?

@prayingfor1 - for sure you will not need the thermometer for your own temps. Hoping you get to use it with your baby instead ;)

Logging out ladies, which me luck testing tomorrow and having dinner with in-laws tonight.. LOL

6 years ago

@gabiperes- Good luck with the dinner and Fx'ed for tomorrow's test!

6 years ago

Well ladies. I think I am out this month as I had a clot (tmi) come out. But I still feel funny in the stomach area. Good luck everyone and I hope there will be lots of BFP's. Maybe I will see some of you in the June 2018 babies forum.

@prayingfor1. Don't give up. Time will come and you will get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- I'm so sorry, I was really hoping you would get your positive. If I don't get mine I'll be looking for you in June babies. Don't give up. We will both get ours eventually. I believe that completely.

6 years ago

Good evening ladies! It's the start of a hectic week for me but I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday! My cm has become sticky and I almost thought I would start my AF last night! I will temp tomorrow to confirm (didn't get to temp this morning).

Dragonfly, I'm so sorry to hear that :( I'm sure I'll be joining you soon as well. I can't believe it, I really thought you'd be pregnant.

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. So did I. I'm in a bit of shock as to why I would get all these crazy symptoms and what could be IB just to say sorry I was messing with you. I'm okay as soon as I saw it there wasn't much I can do about it. There's alway next month and my birthday too. See what happens then. I hope you were able to catch the egg and get your BFP this month. Fingers crossed for you.

@prayingfor1. All is good and I'm not giving up. I will keep a look out for you.

Thank you ladies for everything. This past two weeks has been horendous at the end; but for what it's worth I'm glad I got to spend it with you wonderful ladies. For those who did't get their BFP's, I hope to see you in the June 2018. I will be around.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good morning Ladies.

@dragonfly23 I am so sorry to hear you got clots. Did you test at all before you started spotting? It could have been a chemical, if you got a positive in the past few days. Either way, I am sorry to hear. But don't loose hope, I am really trying not to stress out these days.

Actually, I'm 10 DPO today, my luteal phase is usually 11-12 days max. So AF is due in the next couple of days. I have no noticeable symptoms. Actually feeling pretty good, no cramps, no feeling bloated as I usually feel prior to AF.

I was strong enough not to test this morning, I really don't have the time to be sad if I get a BFN.
Hopefully I can hold until Friday and only test on Friday, which by then AF is supposed to be due.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo