Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

331 - 340 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Sorry I haven't been around. Trying to figure out a work schedule that works for pregnancy. 7pm to 3:30am just wants working but 4 to 12:30am I don't get to see my older kids as much since they dint get out of school until 4 but is easier on me. Trying to figure out how to talk to my boss about cutting my hours and working a different area until the first trimester over.

I'm sorry for the ladies who got BFNs. Don't give up. It isn't over until AF shows.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

I'm so worried every bit of stress will cause me to be constantly unable to conceive. Today we discovered maggots in and around our garbage can that is in our garage. We have been travelling and haven't put our garbage out for almost a month so I guess it made a perfect breeding ground. It was so gross and I don't handle situations like these well. :(

@Gemstone I'm on DPO 8 now. I posted at 11:30pm but we're close enough to being cycle buddies! When are you planning to test?

@dragonfly I am going to test at 10DPO if af doesn't show.

TTC #1

6 years ago

Really hope there are more bfp's coming soon for all!

Kmangal I am very sorry, hope you get your answer soon and that it turns out in a bfp.
Also had a beta today and it was negative (docs only count above 20mui as a positive ).
Keep our heads up xx

We have a docs appointment on monday to determine if we are moving on to iui or not so i better spend the weekend deciding wether its the right option for me the meds get tough to deal with.

Sweetlips I also constantly worry that stress keeps us from concieving but I guess that just adds to the amount of stress think I am gona try and find a way to destressor get into a routine of doing something positive when I find myself stressed about stress.

Those testing soon

6 years ago

Hi newcomers!

Hope you are all doing well besides some bfns.

@kmangal maybe the test you used, it was too early. Try again a few days. Hopefully get a stronger bfp.

I did another ovulation test today it was very negative so I'm thinking the stronger line I had on predicted ovulation day was correct. I didn't feel any ovulation pains that day but I could have ovulated on the left side and not realised as last month I felt pains on the right. I'm using wednesdays positive as I'm 2dpo today.
We have bd'ed 3 days in a row now so will have a rest tomorrow (as had some lunchtime fun today since he had the day off lol) will be one last time Sunday and hope for the best. I'm really hoping that this is the month. Only 4 cycles in but I'm already fed up of this ttc lark

User Image

6 years ago

@tashuur- I hope you caught that egg!

@gemstone- Thaank you. I'm so nervous about the test but I am not going to let that talk me out doing it first thing in the morning.

@3angels- I hope you work out a schedule that allows you to spend time with older kids and still makes sense for a pregnant momma.

I just want to say that you have all helped me stay sane these last few weeks while I have been waiting, so thank you. I would have been a complete basket case (or have driven my fiance to insanity) if it wasn't for the support I found here. Regardless of what my test in the morning says, I won't forget this.

6 years ago

Thank you @praying. I hooe.you get.your BFP tomorrow!

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

Well looks like AF is here. I thought for sure when AF didn't show on Wednesday like she was supposed to; that this would be my cycle!!
Officially CD 2 Boooo
Kinda confused why the FRER gave that faint positive. I don't think this was a chemical as my flow is the same as usual, no clots and not heavier than usually. But maybe this was a chemical and it would be my 2nd in a row.
Bummer. on to the next one!

FX for all you ladies still waiting on your

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

@kmangal I'm so sorry to hear about the bfn, fingers crossed for you that af won't show and you get a positive.

@prayingfor1 good luck for testing! Let us know how you get on.

@tashuurr fingers crossed you caught the egg!

@odette good luck for your appointment on Monday and hope you find out what you need to this weekend.

@sweetlips it's 6.30am here in the UK and I'm now 8dpo, where in the world are you? I'm thinking of maybe 12dpo unless AF comes before. How about you?

As for me, had some really strong achy period pains yesterday, and the last 4 days keep waking hot in the early hours then unable to get back to sleep which is getting frustrating and exhausting now!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@kmangal I posted at same as you and just read yours, sorry AF showed but wishing you best of luck with your next cycle

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Morning everyone. So I just took the First response 6 days sooner test and got a BFN. I am so upset and confused and worried right now. I am now on CD33 and still have no usual PMS symptoms. What I do have is breasts that barely fit into the new bras I just bought about 2 months ago, blue veins now covering both breasts and across my chest going from the tops of my armpits to almost the base of my throat, my breasts are sore and tender, my nipples and areolas are both very obviously darker (normally very light pink, now almost brown) and also sore. I still have absolutely no appetite and stuff that I normally love(like coffee and mac and cheese) now tastes rancid. I am still super sensitive to smells and things that before were just unpleasant now make me feel incredibly nauseous. I am still constantly thirsty and urinating very frequently, Im not sleeping well and am always tired.Yesterday I had some weird feelings in my lower abdomin, almost as if I could feel my pulse there, but no cramping or pain. My cervix is still high, soft and closed and my CM is (as of a few days ago) like thin lotion. And of course still no period. I have had no spotting or bleeding of any sort since my last period ended. I am now officially worried about what is going on!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo