Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

441 - 450 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@prayingforone when is AF due? It is bizarre that you felt you had a faint line a few days ago and a BFN today :/
Have you uploaded your pics on here?
I would possibly suggest trying again Sunday

User Image

6 years ago

@tashuurr- I started light bleeding on Monday it stopped yesterday. By the time I started bleeding I was already 5 days late for AF. The positive test was yesterday and today was negative, both with FMU but different brands. Today's was FRER.

I have an appointment to see my GYNO on Wednesday. In the meantime I am probably going to try again tomorrow with a few different brands.

6 years ago

I tried to upload a picture but for some reason once it's cropped to fit the size required the line is not at visible. It is on my original pictures and in person but not on here.

6 years ago

10dpo today, I think I've just had a positive FRER. I used SMU as I was up quite early today. I had breakfast and felt rubbish after I ate so nipped out to get a test.
I have uploaded to the gallery for you all to see.

User Image

6 years ago

Congrats! I see it!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Tashuurr. Congrats! Looks like a positive to me.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

It will a faint line... but I can definitely see it with the naked eye.
I have another FRER (it was a twin pack) and I will retest on Monday morning.... hopefully the line gets darker. And I will confirm on Friday with a clear blue digi.

Baby dust to all coming up to testing

User Image

6 years ago

Hello everyone sorry just recently saw this topic
I'll try to read and know everyone
I'm 31 and TTC my second
I had a natural miscarriage 3 and a half weeks ago my symptoms stopped after that and a few days ago I started to have sore breast , nausea , pitching and mild cramps
Having headaches and feeling dizzy sometimes. I did a blood test suggest 30est and was negative. Will be taking an other one this coming Thursday and will take a pregnancy test Monday see if I can pick up anything

6 years ago

Hi xsharky7 & welcome. Sorry to hear about your MC. Baby dust to you for this cycle. Keep us updated with your test on Monday

User Image

6 years ago

Welcome XSharky7

Congratulations Tashuurr!

I was obviously tricked by a false positive or an indent line or something. I just took 3 tests by different brands FRER, CB and signal one, all 3 were negative. So I would say that was pretty conclusive.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo