Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

231 - 240 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@prayingfor1. Last month my temp for three days before AF was 98.3, 97.8, 97.6. Day of AF was at 97.7. This month, three days before AF was 98.3, 98.1, 97.7 (today). Very similar eh? If and I really hope it doesn't happen, I will temp during AF as not knowing your coverline is horrible in trying to conceive and I lost all my stats the last time I was pregnant so I have nothing to go on.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- Exactly! Every woman IS different, that's why I'm saying to hold onto a bit of hope! If you thought you may gave seen a line then thats good news! Wait and retest in a day or so. Language doesn't bother me at all either unless it's directed negatively at me. I am so with you on the gag reflex issue, I also have not eaten today because I keep getting some pretty strong waves of nausea. But then again I have infections going on so that may be causing at least some of my symptoms.

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. Sorry was editing my last reply (love that it's there but some might not notice the change in response). I am the exact same with the language (sure we aren't a dopplganger lol). I am still battling this cold and man I would love to take some neocitrin right about now but I can't till AF. My hands feel like ice cubes. I am going to call the company today about the tests dye running as that's not good. Just noticed now a slight cramp near the left hip bone and last night after I was finally able to eat dinner I felt my tummy above my belly button and it was almost hard like a rock even beside the belly button. Help me prayingfor1 your my only hope. Sorry, couldn't resist .

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- Cervical position is documented to be one of the most unreliable methods of prediction because a lot of women don't have theirs go up until well after BFP's. I am only checking mine out of curiosity. My CM has increased a lot from yesterday, but I have no idea what, if anything that means lol. Your temp drop may just be caused by whatever is causing the chills. Stay positive!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- Maybe the cold is more than a cold and that's what's causing the temp drop. I sometimes run a subtemp when I'm sick. Slight cramping could be a good sign! Not sure about the hard area but hey anything out of the ordinary, right?

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. If we check the signs & symptoms, hot and cold flashes is on the list and based as a PMS symptom it is lower than a pregnant woman (if that makes sense). I am only checking mine out of curiosity as well as like I mentioned earlier, I just found the opening in the cervix.

Increased in CM is good. I am praying you get a BFP. I think it was yesterday when I felt the gush of cm and just checked now as I feel wet and nothing. Phew. Feel pulling on my right in my back near the hip bone. Praying that my temp drop is based from my cold.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. Here is what I read on a forum from Google. It may change it in either of 2 ways: (1) Might be higher because you are sick and your body is fighting infection, or (2) Might be lower if you are congested and are breathing through your mouth in your sleep.

I had no idea temp could drop if you are a mouth breather and I am a mouth breather. I will keep searching. Still trying to keep my hopes high.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey y'all! I'm jumping over from the April board as AF has arrived. This will be my 6th cycle trying for our 3rd. Will use OPKs this month and hope for the best. If I conceive this cycle my due date would be May 29th. Hoping to see lots of BFPs for our May babies!

User Image

6 years ago

@Mmkohl. Welcome aboard! Sorry your AF showed. Good luck this month and hope you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. Well, I guess I can take my neocitrin now. I just whiped and saw blood on the toilet paper and when I did a cervix check there was blood but not bright red but almost pink. I'm just hoping it doesn't get heavy and that it goes away. I am pretty sure I am out this month. I'm praying you get your BFP.

Good luck everyone and hope you all get your BFP's. Not sure what I will do next cycle, keep trying or just wait a little bit.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo