Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

411 - 420 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Doctor thought he saw a heartbeat but couldn't find it again once he moved. We saw a yolk sac which is more than what we saw in Jan with my missed miscarriage. He asked when I wanted to come back and of course I say "as soon as possible" so I go back next Friday.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

@3littles3angels. Oh my. I hope its nothing serious. They did find the heartbeat right? Let's hope Friday they will be able to find it. Sad you have to wait a whole week to go back again.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ 3littles3angels- I will be praying that you find the heartbeat easily next fri.

6 years ago

Good evening ladies! Just checking in with everybody. I've been really busy with moving, classes, and I also accidentally lost my BBT thermometer in moving boxes so I'm like what the hell. Sigh.

Welcome to all the new ladies since my last posting! Hope everything has been going well and I look forward to rereading every post after I submit this. Haha.

6 years ago

Gemstone, congratulations!!! Yayayayayay!

6 years ago

Hi girls,

So we have a 8 months old beautiful son and we are now trying to get him a brother/sister :)
First time we've ttc everything happened so fast! i stooped the pill (which i was on for 7 years!) and the next cycle i was pregnant !
This time is different.. i'ts the third month we are trying and I've used Ovulation tests as well..
so these are the details:
6/8/17 - First day of my period
Used Clearblue digital ovulation test and got:
18/8/17 - high fertility, had BD in the evening
19/8/17 - high fertility, had BD in the evening
20/8/17 - peak fertility, had BD in the morning
I've been testing and getting bfn since i was 7dpo and now i'm at 11 dpo (i think...) so do i still have a chance for dfp ?!?!?!

I was so it will be easier because of the first time:(
Maybe it was only a beginner's luck..

6 years ago

@Emnz- You definitely still have a chance! If it took longer to implant you would not see a positive test yet. Give it a few more days and retest. Fx'ed!

6 years ago

Emnz, yeah don't get your hopes up! It does seem like some girls get pregnant so fast and maybe it is beginners' luck who knows! Your BD schedule sounds promising!

6 years ago

@emnz welcome & good luck with your ttc journey. It's looks like you covered a good few days around ovulation so hope you've managed to catch the egg. Keep us updated.

@3littles sorry to hear your appointment didn't go as planned. Hopefully baby bean won't be so wiggly next time!

@mrs butler hope your move went well. Where are you in your cycle now?

AFM, CD21 8DPO not really feeling any symptoms today. The pinching in my tummy and back has stopped. Not sure if that's a good sign or not. I did a test last night which was BFN but I know it was too early even if I was. But I'm fresh out of tests now and won't be buying any more until next week. AF is due 8th sept.

Baby dust to all coming up to testing

User Image

6 years ago

Good morning ladies! Well it is about 7am here in sunny Florida, as I was getting ready to come to work I decided to take a test because my "period" has almost stopped after only 2 days of very light bleeding with no clots, to my suprise I got a VERY faint positive! I had to wake up my fiance to make sure it wasn't just my eyes playing tricks on me! I don't really want congrats yet as I am going to wait a few more days and retest in case it was a false positive but this is the first time there has been anything but a glaring negative since my adventure began. I am still afraid to hope though, I couldn't get a picture to get your opinions because my camera refused to cooperate and I didn't have enough time to fight with it. Unfortunately it was a blue dye test (that's what my fiance accidently bought for me) but it was well within the 10 mins so it shouldn't have been evap. Gah! Waiting again!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo