Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@mrsbutler. No it's not very fun. I was able to eat half my dinner. Not sure why I wasn't hungry and I got really tired at dinner time and wanted to fall asleep. Will have to see what my temp is at in the morning.

Sleep well everyone.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@mrsbutler...girl if one FRER test didn't cost $20 down here I would be poas every day!! LoL So it's only because of that why I am not!! I did order a whole bunch of those Wondofo test strips from Amazon and they should reach here by Friday so I will be peeing all weekend!!
@OdetteK I am sorry for your loss, sending prayers and positive vibes
@dragonfly23 SMEP is the timing to BD, if you go to the tools tab here in CTP they have the intercourse timer calculator; one of the results is SMEP
@Holly869 welcome!!

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Good morning! Still have low temps but am feeling more optimistic about the possibility of O'ing this weekend instead of during the week anyway. Feel like we can take a little break and time it perfectly since we have to go to a wedding out of town this weekend :) We could have a little eclipse baby! But then that assumes my body won't go ahead and O earlier than that lol.

Kmangal, HPTs are way too expensive in the stores aren't they? I'm not sure I understand why, but I guess it beats labwork fees. I'd have so much fun with a bunch of cheap test strips lol!

Dragonfly, how are you feeling this morning?! Seems like you're breezing through your TWW, just thought "hello from the other side" hahaha. Sucks to have longer cycles, ugh.

Odette, how's it coming along?

Holly, have you confirmed O yet?

Hope everybody has a fantastic day!

6 years ago

@Kmangal77. Oh yes, sorry. I should have know about the SMEP as I only look at the first one. Sometimes I look at the other ones but it is difficult to pin point when one Ovulates. I kind of wish a woman can actually see the egg going down the tubes and then going back up. I know, sounds rediculous. I can't believe on how expensive they are that's why I hardly poas.

@mrsbutler. Feeling okay today. I tempt this morning and it only went up .1 (98.1 from 98.0). I had a horrible sleep last night and kept waking up so many times as one I had to pee really bad and I didn't want to get out of bed in case that disturbs my BBT temps in the morning and I am a really light sleeper.

Breezing through my TWW with little to no symptoms that most pregnant woman get, sore boobs, excess cm, peeing lots, etc. Anyone out there who had none to any symptoms end up pregnant? Symptom spotting is fun, but I almost get the feeling I am out this month and AF will show her ugly face on Aug 23.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies. CD 6 today. Will start alternate day bd from tonight and opks on Saturday.

Good luck to anyone coming to the end of the TWW. Keep us updated x

User Image

6 years ago

@Tashuurr. Good luck this cycle. I'm 8dpo today and expected period is Aug 23. Will keep you updated. Not sure who else is in the TWW with me but I am sure they will keep everyone here updated.

Fast forward 30 min . Having slight cramping like AF and minor cramps in abdomen area. I also can't seem to stop yawning and I feel like I have a cold coming on as my throat is starting to get a bit sore and my nose is running a bit; maybe it's from all the yawning who knows lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey,

AF just showed for me last night, so I thought I'd pop into this discussion.

I'm planning on starting up clomid again unless my new OB feels really strongly that I shouldn't (I already have the prescription from last doc). If I do do clomid as planned, I'll also take expectorant to help with CM.

@mrsbutler, I also use the ClearBlue Advanced Digital OPKs. Last cycle I had six blinky smiley faces before finally getting the solid one. It can take forever! It sounds like you're not really concerned about having PCOS, but just as a side note if you do have it, the OPKs might not be reliable for you.

Good luck to everyone gearing up to O and going through the TWW! Hope we see a lot of BFPs.

User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly when is AF due? The cramping may be a good sign. Sending you lots of sticky vibes & baby dust.

@110114 what is clomid? I don't think it's anything we have access to here in the U.K.
As for opks do people suggest the branded ones are better or more user friendly?

User Image

6 years ago

@Tashuur. AF is due August 23 and I too hope it's a good sign . Clomid I think is for women having problems conceiving and they get a shot to help them ovulate. I think that's what my girlfriend told me but I am sure 110114 will explain it better than I can as I never had to take it.

I finally got my third and forth month bottles and pregnancy tests from Conceive Easy yesterday and hope it didn't screw things up this cycle as I missed close to a week. When does one think I should test?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, At least your night's light sleeping didn't ruin your BBT chart. I think I've heard of women not having any pregnancy symptoms and getting a BFP. Me? I've been pregnant like 5 times already with all the symptoms under the sun and then gotten my period ;) (that's a joke in case it's hard to interpret in this context).

I've heard of the sore throat thing because early pregnancy factor tries to lower your immune system!

I think you're good to start testing whenever you want.

Tashuurr, !!! When do you expect to O?

110114, I just got my fourth flashing smiley since Monday (which is when I started). When I bought the box, I didn't realize it was algorithm-based so I hope it will still work since I didn't start testing early enough. At least you can still see the LH strip; I am testing twice a day. Once around 10am and once in the evening.

Not really that worried about having PCOS because I lack some of the major symptoms but my cycles do fluctuate strangely sometimes, just assuming that's stress (major family problems) but if it's not I'll probably find out at some point. But I did once have an ovarian cyst when I was very young, around 13-14, and we went to the ER because my parents thought it was appendicitis haha.

I also took some guaifenesin to help with my CM, there is a noticeable difference. I've had watery CM for four days now! Lol

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo