Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

291 - 300 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@gabiperes. I'm in Canada but I am sure that counts as the same thing and based on your description it could be worth a try; won't hurt right.

@GemStone2907. Oh that's good. I think you should be fine.

@Holly860. Yea, it could still be early. Don't get discouraged.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@kmangal77 - It is a positive to me!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

6 years ago

@Holly860 So sorry to hear you got a BFN, but I would still keep your hopes on until AF shows up.

6 years ago

@Kmangal77. That looks like a BFP to me. Congradulations.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies! Sorry to the ones AF caught this month. Maybe a late May/early June baby is your soul waiting to be born.

Congrats to @GinSue and @3littles3angels for their BFPs - I just caught up on the thread. Very active the last couple of days.

Congrats to @kmangal - definitely a BFP!

It makes me more positive since I had a chemical last month and two of you did too - hopefully we'll all get our sticky babies on the second try.

I'm only CD11 but I've been getting almost positive OPKs for two days now, at this rate they should be positive by tonight - which is a day or two early for me. I think I'll have a strong ovulation or just ovulate early. DH and I have been BDing every two days the last week, and we squeezed in a quickie before work today - I have a softcup in right now just keeping all the swimmers in place. :)

Good luck ot the testers - I should join the TWW by Saturday at the latest.

6 years ago

I really wish it would hurry up and be Saturday since that's the day I am going to retest, assuming AF doesn't show in the meantime. Meanwhile, the blue veins that were just on my left breast are now on both and even running horizontally from the top of armpit across my tan lines. Still no PMS symptoms, still no appetite whatsoever and still insanely thirsty. Also, I am really gassy today and feeling wet down there so I keep checking to see if AF has arrived, which is ok because I'm also urinating constantly. Of course the urination could be due to how much water I am drinking... I just wish I could know one way or another at this point. Since my cycles are almost always between 28-30 days I am not considering myself late until Friday which is why I decided to wait and test again on Saturday.

6 years ago

Congratulation @kmangal that looks like a BFP to me!!!

So today is CD13 and predicted ovulation. I've uploaded today's opk to the gallery. Have a look as I think it's positive.
Can't wait until OH gets home from work... it's BD time for the next 3 nights haha

User Image

6 years ago

Congrats Kmangal!!!!!

6 years ago

Hi everyone!

I'm 13dpo (I think) so i took a test today and i THINK i see a vvvvfl. I posted it if y'all would like to see! I'm afraid I'm seeing things! I'm not saying its positive until i confirm in a few days :) AF is not due until Saturday! I'll buy a digi or frer on Friday to confirm. Let me know what y'all think! :)

6 years ago

Thanks for all the congrats ladies!!!

@Tashuurr it looks like it's almost there...although it could be because of the upload quality. I'd say BD away the next 3 days for sure. I'd be curious to see what the OPK would look like maybe if you tested tonight and again in the morning.

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo