Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

301 - 310 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Congrats ksynd and kmangal77. I'm so excited for you both.
Wishing you a

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Congratulations Kmangal77 and Ksyd94 what great news and very exciting! :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@kmangal in person the two lines but the same but I will retest tomorrow to see if it gets darker or if it's lighter.

@ksyd congratulations on your bfp

User Image

6 years ago

So, I was able to plunk in my last 6 months of AF to calculate my average and the calculator has it at 26 days. This whole ttc is so confusing as in general I am normally a 28 day cycle . All I can do is just shake my head to try and wrap my brain around it all. Would the pains I felt on CD15 of me ovulating as I didn't see a temp rise till CD17. Normally, I wouldn't temp on my AF but thanks to the wonderful ladies here stating I can orally temp , as I always did it vaginally, I can now do that and hope to get a more understanding of my cycle. Why is being a woman so confusing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- Apparently it has to be confusing as hell or the world would make too much sense. I'm glad you were able to figure out the oral testing thing because from what I'm reading it's important to know those first few days.But what the hell do I know about it? I'm probably the newest one on here lol. I really hope that helps you figure things out though.

6 years ago

@ksyd- I'm not quite seeing it but I'm not sure. I hope you are!

@kmangal- That looks positive to me! Congratulations on your
Send some of that luck my way! Lol

6 years ago

Thanks, everyone!
I'm not convinced because it was SO faint, but I'm really hopeful! I plan to test again on Friday!! Keep the prayers and baby dust coming my way, please!! I'm feeling more nervous now. I've been fooled by indents & evaps before and I really don't want this to be That again!!
If this was my very first BFP, due date is May 2nd (calculated by cycle, I have a longer cycle, average of 31 days!)!
Hoping this is it & that all of you will get yours, too!

6 years ago

Hey everyone,

Man, I've missed a lot!

Congrats to everyone who has gotten their BFP!!

Hope you ladies in limbo get an answer soon.

AFM, on CD 9. Just had an HSG done today. The preliminary reading was good...I think. The doc said something about my right tube being thin, but I wasn't sure if he was just explaining something or actually remarking that it was smaller than it should be. Waiting to hear directly from the doctor for exact results, and should hear about DH's results too. Nervous/excited for the results!

I'm not taking clomid this cycle. My new OB wanted me to take this cycle off and potentially start a different drug next cycle, but I cannot remember the name right now.

Hoping to not need to make the change. Good luck and baby dusty to you all.

User Image

6 years ago

Also, the test I took was a blue dye test. I've heard many people say the pink dye test are better. Thoughts or opinions on this?

6 years ago

@ksyd- What I keep reading is that blue dye tests tend to show more evap lines and more false positivesbecause of that. I'm new at this but I have read that so many times and on so many sites that I personally am avoiding the blue dye.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo