Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

381 - 390 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@GemStone2907 did you post a pic of your test?

6 years ago

@tashuurr I know right, I've not had a period for 9 weeks, its bizarre!

If you click my profile there's a pic, I put it in the gallery but as a Positive not Unsure as there's clearly a line

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@gemstone- Congratulations on you BFP! I'm so happy for you!!

I am pretty sure AF got me, it's not normal and is more pink than red at this point but considering that I am 6 days late I'm sure that's what it is. It's just so strange, my veins are still appearing and my breasts are still horribly tender, neither of which is normal for me and certainly not to happen weeks before AF shows. Also other than some slight twinges the past couple of days I had no cramping. That's unheard of for me. I always cramp for a few days before she shows. But oh well, must have just been a weird cycle.

6 years ago

@gemstone Congrats Gemstone!! That's so exciting!

12 DPO and BFN and although af is due today and it's not here yet I feel out. Tests are supposed to be 99% accurate on day of missed period. I'm also pretty certain now that I have a uti so maybe the infection is just making me late. I'm going to try to get an appointment today with my doctor.

TTC #1

6 years ago

Thanks girls! It's still early days so will continue testing in the mornings to check the line gets darker. Going to do an opk this afternoon to see how dark it is now, that's amazed me they picked up on it starting a few days ago, I thought something was up! Not feeling too different really only noticeable thing is my tummy has been rumbling loads from hunger the last few days which is unusual. And guess the strong cramps on 7dpo must have been implantation?

If it's of any interest, this month I've been taking high strength B6, zinc, C and E vitamins and omega 3 fish oil as well as folic acid. BD'd on day of +opk and kept feet up for half an hour after. Since ovulation eating warming foods like soups and stews and drinking pineapple juice. No idea if any of that did it but hopefully some of it helped!

Keeping fingers crossed for more bfps soon :)

6 years ago

@prayingfor1 sorry to hear you're still in a bit of limbo, have you done another test?

@sweetlips it's still possible to not get a bfp yet if you implanted a bit later, you aren't out until AF comes, hope you get on ok with your doctor's appointment

6 years ago

@GemStone2907. OMG. Congradulations. I am so happy for you. Keep testing to see if the lines go darker.

@sweetlips. There is a symptom for UTI on here under "Signs & Symptoms". Might be something to check out. It doesn't give any details on it. Fingers crossed that AF doesn't show today.

@Prayingfor1. How are you feeling this morning. Truely sorry you were having some spotting. Has it gotten heavier?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Congrats Gemstone! That's great. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!!

User Image

6 years ago

I'm 6dpo today and all day I've had lots of pinching in my lower abdo. I'm hoping it's a good sign.... FX.

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well

User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- It had not gotten any heavier or worse by the time I headed to work this morning, but I did use a tampon because with how crazy work was going to be today I knew it was not a risk a pad kinda day lol. So we will see eventually

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo