Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

971 - 980 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

lolo: my heart is breaking for you. If you need to talk, just shoot me a message.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Basis-Fx your right. I have thought of that with IB would I still be spotting? The spotting has been pretty minimal (using only a panty liner) and is only brown. I'm just hoping I have a late implanter and this cycle will still work out.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTC - not sure but from what I read spotting can last up to few days. Good luck :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Lolo, I'm really really sorry. I've been through the same thing twice now and I know how you must be feeling... I also know there's nothing we can do to make you feel better, but know that you're not alone!! sending you a big hug the other side of the Atlantic ocean! (I live in Italy).

AFM I tested on Sunday at 15 dpo and it was BFN. AF was due on Monday. I stopped taking the progesterone on Sunday and still no sign of AF. What's even more confusing is that my BBT hasn't dropped as expected... It stayed at 36.3 Mon and Tues and today it even went up to 36.6. I really don't know what to think. I haven't tested again and I don't want to as I know it will only be another BFN and to be honest I can't stand another negative test. I guess I'll just wait for AF to show up. Argh, hate this limbo :(

9 years ago

It's official! I finally have my !! I used a Clear Blue digital this morning and there it was... "Pregnant 1-2". I posted it along with a picture of the gift I gave DH if you want to take a peak. I'm still planning on having it confirmed with my OB on the 17th. DH is super busy this week and it doesn't look like he'll be able to go before then. I'm thinking about getting a baby sitter and making a day of it. :) I'm so excited and can't wait to share the news with my boys. After my OB says everything is looking good next week, we're going to start sharing. I can't keep something as good as this a secret for long.

I'm probably going to move over to CMP today. But, I'll still be popping in to see how everybody is doing and cheer you on. Thank you for being so wonderful and encouraging during this journey. Hugs to you ALL!!

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Another -

Aletheok - Wait a few more days and if your temp stays up then go and take another pregnancy test. A friend told me when I started charting my BBT that if your temp stays high for more than 18 days, you're pregnant.

TTClate30's - I hope it's just IB and that you'll get your very soon!

AFM - I had a few weird symptoms today. I didn't want to finish my breakfast, I got heartburn from my breakfast and I never get heartburn and I've been eating the same breakfast for months now. I started feeling like AF had just arrived, cramps and all (luckily not my really bad ones). When I checked nothing was there. Only 4 days until testing, I really hope this is it.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Aletheok-I'm experiencing the same thing! I'm 13 DPO and AF is due today but my temp went way up. Took a test and BFN. I am still taking progesterone just in case. I hate being in limbo!

Another-congrats!!! So excited for u!!

Thanks Margie! I'm really hoping it is! Im lacking symptoms other than sore BBS. I don't like comparing pregnancies but with the last one in July I was experiencing a lot more symptoms. I'm trying to stay positive without getting my hopes up. Baby dust to u. I hope u get ur BFP!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTClate30's - Your temps look great!!! When are you going to test again? I bet you see that BFP soon!!

AND

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

@another As long as AF stays away I will test on Friday. Praying!!!!

9 years ago

Womp womp womp! Neg at the lady doc today. Apparently - the hooha is in tip top shape otherwise, which is great to know
She did say it was still probably too early to tell, so I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo