Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

211 - 220 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

jj- Bummer :/

I feel like there should be a picture day, I'd love to see everyone! No obligation :)

I changed my avatar to my pic overnight only, kinda like a snap chat.

9 years ago

jjgibson- So sorry! It's good that you are moving forward with a positive attitude and have a plan. fx for you!!!

User Image

9 years ago

So I went for ultrasound this morning. Only 1 follicle fully developed. I am doing trigger shot tonight and IUI on Thursday morning.
There is another follicle in there but not big enough. It still has 2 days to grow but probably will not get big enough.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Nicole, I agree, we should!! Can we add them here? Are any of you on Facebook??? We should hook up on there too, I practically live on there. This is me on there, so please friend me!! https://www.facebook.com/gibson.jessicaj

Basia, one folli isn't bad at all! I'll pray that the other has a growth spurt before your trigger. Totally hoping that this will be your month.

9 years ago

thanks jjgibson - did your doctor tell you why AF did not show up yet?

He said it's either an off cycle or I had a cyst which is delaying things which to me sounds like the most plausible reason why. Like 2 weeks ago I had crazy painful cramps and a cyst would explain it for sure. So far my stomach hates the upped Met but we'll see how it goes.

9 years ago

jj - hopefully AF shows up quickly so you can start new cycle :)
waiting is frustrating

I normally stress like hell before O date :( the wait is killing me but not this time. I am letting Dr handle this entire cycle and see what happens at the end.

Basia, that's a good plan. At least this way it takes all the guesswork out of the o date for you right?

9 years ago

yes it does - I already marked the 9th as my O date.
I need to give myself trigger shot at 9PM and they said that most people ovulate 38 hrs - 46 after the shot. My IUI is at 11 am on Thursday - that is exactly 38 hrs :)
I just really hope that second follicle will grow. My left ovary has 18mm follicle. My right one is 14.5mm.

Well I will be crossing everything for you doll!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo