Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

641 - 650 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Bumpin4Baby: Thanks sweetie!

Margie_M: Thanks!

mom2bx3: I do find it strange that your doc doesn't think you are timing it right. My doctor told me to BD EOD because sperm can live inside you for a few days as long as the conditions are good...ewcm. As long as you are fertile the sperm is in good shape. So if you are BD'ing as much as you say you are then ignore that comment about not having good timing. you have a baby when you want it. I just want a Summer or early Fall baby. I want the option to celebrate outside. My 2 step-kids have Winter Bdays and it is hard enough coming up with things for them to do.

Basia30: Thanks, I think I have those tests too! I would rather waste those than my good OPK's...lol. I tested this morning with both...an OPK and a HPT. The OPK came up positive and so did the HPT...granted the HPT was light but at least I know they work...lol. Was starting to wonder if the tests I bought were any good.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo - test with HTP in a week to make sure HCG is out of your system. You don't want to test in 12-14 days and get bfp and wonder if it is true positive or still a trigger shot :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I've never had problems with my blood sugar even when I have felt like it was low I would check and it would be within normal range. Yesterday it dropped on me, and today it dropped even lower within an hour of me eating breakfast and drinking (I know it's bad for me but its my one weakness and I I limit myself to one small 8 or 12 oz) dr pepper. I felt like I was about to hit the floor. So my husband gave me a powerade that was all I had at the moment..... I checked it again and it went to 98. Then I had lunch 2 tacos I checked it again and it jumped way up to 198. So I still feel crumy and nauseous but I'm hopeful it's all for a good reason, it's still to early to test. FX

User Image

9 years ago

Basia30: Thanks I will!

Cryslynn86: that is a good sign.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

BFN :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Lolo: thank you! I really hope it is. We've been trying for 2 years and this was our first round of clomid.

User Image

9 years ago

So I finally got my bloodwork back.
Everything is fine, no PCOS.
The only thing is my Vitamin D is really low. but I live in Canada of course it is. So i am taking lots of vitamin D supplements and still trying to lose weight.
I still haven had AF yet.........JUST COME AF PLEASE... I can't believe I said that!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Basia- bummer to hear bfn. Was really hoping this was it for you! I will be thinking about you and pulling for third times a charm! It worked for me, so hears to it working for you too! Hugs!!!

9 years ago

Sorry about your BFN Basia.

Sincs I am CD 50 I am also starting Vitamin C to induce a period. Has that worked for anyone here???

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Cryslynn86: We are pretty much in the same boat. DH & I have been TTC for 20 cycles now and finally in our 1st IUI. FX'd to us both. Hope this is it for us.

Holly860: Well that must be comforting that nothing is seriously wrong with you. My doctor told DH & I to go on Vitamin D-3 right away. I know it must feel weird hoping AF shows up. Did your doctor mention anything about bringing on AF with meds? Or do you just have to wait?

Basia30: Awww, I am so sorry you got a BFN. I really thought this was your month. Well, hopefully next month is your month.

AFM: I am stuck at a dealership waiting for my car. Getting new tires put on my car and getting alignment. Asked how long the wait is...2 hrs. Ugh.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo