Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

671 - 680 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone, I've had an account here for years but just recently joined in on the boards so I hope nobody minds a late poster. MY LMP was 10/1 and O was somewhere around cd 15 to 17. AF is due 10/30 but I pray shes a no show. I don't chart anymore but I track af and symptoms on a couple of apps. Today is 10 or 11 dpo and I had some brownish spotting when I wiped this morning. I don't usually spot so i was hoping it was implantation. I've also had some throbbing/ slight cramps. I hate the 2ww. Good luck everyone.

9 years ago

Yumet : Welcome. I've been in CTP since last year and I took a break until recently. so lets countdown to our pregnancy!

everyone!

Basia : I'm also off for this month. maybe next month will be nice for us. hope your pain will go away soon.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies!
I'm CD 12 today, had a faint line on OPK this evening. Should I keep doing the OPKs from here on out until the two lines match in color? How early has one had a faint line before actually ovulating? My cycle is sacked out ranging from 28-37 days...
Thanks!!

9 years ago

Kbervin : in my opinion, continue testing until u have match colour. the colour will always faint until you have the LH surge. which is 24hr before you ovulating.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind if I join you :)
Currently CD 15 (and possibly 1 dpo) on my 4th clomid cycle. Hoping this month will be the one, after a CP and a missed miscarriage :(

I realize most of you are further along in your cycles, but still wondering how are all you girls holding on?

good luck to everybody!

9 years ago

kbervin: I agree with Aiedahelmi - keep testing until you have the colour match!!

Basia: girl I hope you are feeling better and that AF is here and gone quickly.

afm: cd 9 for me today - officially in BD mode since Saturday. negative opk test yesterday - ended up taking it late afternoon so going to try and take it at the same time everyday...started temping this morning (first morning I actually remembered). hoping and praying that i ovulate this cycle! If things truly have gone back to normal I should ovulate between 14-16 cd - so this coming Sat/Sun/Mon. Feeling pretty luck to have my DH - he has been really supportive and excited about getting back to trying so I am really thankful for that.

9 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Basia - I am so sorry that you are in so much pain. I hope that you get answers & relief soon!

Good luck to everyone that is going to be testing this week!!

AFM - I am 13 dpo today. My expected period is tomorrow based on an average 28 day cycle. Since I was anovulatory & did not have cycles for a while, I am not sure what my average cycle length is yet. I think I am going to wait until the end of the week to test since I am not positive on expected AF day. I did get good news on Friday though! The nurse from my dr. office called & said my day 21 progesterone level was normal (12.??) and that the doc says I definitely ovulated, so the clomid worked!! I was very excited to hear that. So if my BD timing was right then I may be getting even more good news this week! But I am not getting my hopes up. I still have random symptoms, mostly fatigue & occasional cramping but nothing too bad. Still waking up in the early morning & tossing/turning because of insane amount of dreaming. FX these are good signs!

Hope everyone has a great Monday! Excited to hear everyone's test results this week!

9 years ago

Thanks girls for the support.
AF is definitely here. I had to take some crazy painkillers yesterday - Advil is just not doing it for me. I am waiting on a phone call from my Dr. We discussed exploratory laporoscopy few months ago but I told him I can manage pain b/c I wanted get to IUI sooner.
I just don't want to waste my time on IUIs and eventually on IVFs if there is something there that keeps me away from my baby :\

Hopefully this will be quick and I can still do IUI this cycle :) I just don't know how it really works and if I will be able to do both

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Good morning Ladies,

Welcome to all of the new ladies on here. this month.

Basia - I'm sorry to hear about the BFN and that AF is so painful. I get super painful ones that make me pass out every so often, so I can sympathize. I hope it's over with very quickly.

michelley - FXFU.

Awebste - have fun

AFM - I'm currently on CD8 and still settling down from the emotional rollercoaster of last week although AF has definitly left I'm still getting some weird spotting, which I'm hoping will go away soon. DH has his SA tomorrow and I have to book our follow up to find out where we go from there. FX that this will be our month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi ladies...sorry I am not able to check in more often. I enjoy reading everyone's posts.

Today is OD. So now the dreaded 2 week wait begins.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo