Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

871 - 880 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Looks much darker Lolo! Congrats!! H&H 9 months to u girl!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

YAY Lolo!! The tests are looking great! I understand what you mean about not believing this is it. I have a hard time believing it myself or more of the staying pregnant this time. I really think that we will have sticky beans! We at least need to stay positive about it! :) I am so happy for you!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Lolo - Today's is definitely darker!!

Team - Yay!! for an official O day!

AFM - Not surprisingly I got a BFN today. I even used a FRER just to be sure. And, my temp went back down to a normal post O temp. We'll see what happens in the next few days. I have enough tests to test everyday until AF should show or hopefully not show. :)

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Just got my 21 day progesterone back and it was 19.5. Next step hopefully a positive test! The 11th can't come soon enough!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

I am SOO with you TTClare30's - the waiting is terrible!

Only 4 dpo today - still a long ways to go it feels like. really weird twinges and ovary pains yesterday and today - WAY too early for it to really be anything...so I am not sure what's up. had a nice bump back up in temp this morning so fingers crossed it stays up!

just bought some opks and preg tests from the bottom of this page link - anyone else use these before? good/bad? I figured i would test them out - much cheaper then spending $40-50 on brand name opks.

9 years ago

yay lolo! they're definitely darker today.

awebste - I'm hating the TWW right now, I just want to know one way or the other and it's too early to even think about it.

AFM - 2 DPO, busy day at work and I think I gave myself a headache from my hair being pulled back too tightly. All I want to do right now is go to bed but thats not really an option right now. I'm just hoping the 16th gets here quickly so I can test and find out. I want to either get my BFP or have AF show up before my in-laws get here

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

I never realized my page was private. I made it public in case anyone wants to compare symptoms to mine.

9 years ago

@lolo everything's clear and good to go I'm just waiting on my follow up appointment so my doctor can you tell us we can start baby dancing again

9 years ago

Darker test with FMU today and no spotting! Still nervous but i called my Dr's office and I'm currently sitting at the hospital waiting to get my blood drawn. I work an hour away and couldn't make it to my drs office before they closed so they sent the order to the outpatient lab. They'll retest me on Monday. Praying for a sticky bean!!!

9 years ago

I'm officially out :( round 2 of clomid starts Sunday, 2nd times a charm right! FX

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo