Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Welcome tigerlily!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey girls.

Im out for June since we didnt get any bding in. Im surprisingly ok with that. I mean, Im still cranky but Im dealing. On to July!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

snow: love your optimism! Glad you at least got to spend time with BF meet his DD and spend time with her. :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I'm moving over too! No AF but I can tell she's coming. Here's to us all having an awesome July!

9 years ago

weird and yucky question:
So around 11am my AF showed up. Light but every time when I went to the bathroom and wiped I had blood on the toilet paper (not a drop or two but a bit more). Then it stopped. However, when I checked with tampon (put in and took out) the whole tampon is red. But the blood is just not coming out of me. Would you still consider that a light period?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I don't feel cramps b/c they were getting bad so I took plenty of Advil.

I would consider that a light period yes

9 years ago

I hope you girls don't mind me joining in... I loved your posts and I think I am sailing in the same boat.

I just got my well-woman's exam done and I am feeling wierd. The doc said it is too early to tell. I am trying to deal with the TWW and its getting unbearable and I can't stop obsessing.

I hope I do not get my AF on Sunday...

FX'd...Baby dust to you all!
DD.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

I got ultrasound and bloodwork on Saturday. Also that day they will give me exact plan how much meds to inject every day based on my test.

It is official... BFN - blood work confirmed that.

Sorry Basia. You have a solid plan for this month, I think it will be your month.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo