Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

421 - 430 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Yesterday was the big O day! Fingers crossed. we had sex on the day before and day of!!! Today I feel like I'm about to start my period though?!? Cramping in my lower abdomen and lower back pains. Other wise I'm happy and energetic?!?

User Image

9 years ago

Mornin Mornin!

Welcome to all the "crossovers"

Lolo- glad you're feeling better!

Margie- I broke down and tested this morning too...

AFM: Cycle day 28 for me, which means AF should be here tonight/tomorrow. I've been using temping as sort of a pre-pregnancy test. Meaning, if my temp is still above 97.6 by CD 28 or 29, then I'll test. Well, after a cruddy night's sleep, my temp was still up today, but I got a bfn on a CB digital. I had cramps and backache yesterday and this morning, so we shall see!

9 years ago

Good morning!!

I have been lurking when I get the chance, but just now getting to post.

Another: you are truly an inspiration! Prayers for you, girl & FX that this is your month!

10years: Maybe it is stress? It can do some wonky things to your cycle.

TT: Sorry that AF got you! FX for a July baby!

lolo: Hope you are feeling better! How are you today?

jj: How are you?

Another: Hey girl! FX that it's your month!

Basia: How are you today? What DPO are you now?

Hope all you other ladies are doing well!

AFM: 3 DPO today, I THINK. That is what I am going with anyway. I am feeling a lot of pressure and bloating in the abdomen area and really gassy! CM is creamy and abundant, CP is high and soft. I am pretty confident this month! Although, I have said that in the past.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Cryslynn: GOOD LUCK!! :)

Nicole: Damn BFNs.. Hope you get your BFP tomorrow!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Anotherbaby- You sound like a woman that needs another baby to love because you're an amazing person!

Cryslynn-

Bumpin- You should be confident! It's probably healthier for your mind and body than stressing. But you know that since you're always so positive and optimistic. The CB was one with the week estimator from August, so I think the sensitivity is like 25miu. And I woke up like 3 hours before to pee, soooo

9 years ago

Hey girls :)

Welcome to new girls !!!

Nicole and Margie - hopefully tomorrow you will see BFP

Anotherbaby - good luck to you! Hopefully this is your month.

Bumpin - now the TWW - hopefully that will go by fast for you

Lolo - enjoy your weekend

10yrs - hm... that is odd but maybe your body just needed time to produce taht super egg - good luck

AFM - nothing really to report... I am just waiting and waiting :) I took pregnancy test yesterday at 7DPO to check if the HSG shot is still in my system. I think I saw a very faint line. I will re-do the test tomorrow morning if I remember to wait and pee on the stick ;) I really want the line to be gone so if I get a line at 14DPO I know it is actually a positive test and not a remainder of trigger shot.
So today I guess is 8DPO for me... and I have some pressure in my belly but that might be bc I am a bit constipated - like I usually get after Ovulation.

JJ, marcie - where are you girls?

RPope - how are you today?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Awe, Nicole! You are always so sweet! Any signs of the witch? I am really crossing everything for ya.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Basia: I am thinking it will go by pretty fast until the last week of the TWW. It always drags and I am always so impatient about testing! I really haven't been obsessing about it like usual this cycle. At least not yet, anyway!

8 DPO!! You are getting so close! I am excited for you. I just have a feeling that this is your month.

Does anyone else just feel like your sex drive plummets after O? All I wanna do is go to sleep when I hit the sheets! Last week and even the early part of this week, I couldn't get enough. Now I am just like, whatever.. lol.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I am more calm this cycle as well. From time to time I get some weird pain on the right side so hopefully no cyst but I will know in a week or so. I hope that at least one follicle produced good egg and this is our month... I am getting a bit discouraged but knowing myself I will not stop till we have a baby. If this IUI does not work then we have one more and after that IVF... it that does not work we might think about surrogate and/or adoption :) time will tell

It is hard to analyze this cycle for me... all the hormones that I took and still taking are making this cycle a bit different - which is good bc I keep telling myself not to look into things and just let it be :)

9 years ago • Post starter

went and picked up a pack of 2 preg tests this afternoon on my lunch as well as some ovulation tests. i have an unopened pack of clearblue easy ovulation tests at home - the digital ones with the smiley - anyone used these before?? yay or nay? bought them by accident a few months ago. the ones i bought today are just the clearblue easy purple ones - i was using those before getting preg in july and liked them the best. now just need the witch so we can get a cycle in - still no sign of the her today. hoping for this weekend. fingers crossed

Basia: 8 dpo wow! You are getting close :)

Bumpin: we will all keep you company during your tww! hopefully it will fly and you will be seeing that bfp in no time! :)

Nicole: fingers crossed the witch stays AWAY for you and that temp stays up! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo