Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

831 - 840 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

aceron: YAY!! I had IB two days in a row and I have read that you can have it up to 3 days. I think a is in order!

LouLees: ! You should join CMP and the thread July Babies 2015. Would love to have ya!

Team: I wouldn't worry if you didn't BD on O day. I fell asleep on my EOD so didn't BD. I think you covered your basis!

Lolo: FX those are good signs!

Basia: Has the spotting stopped? I agree that it could be your body is trying to normalize from the hormones.

Good luck to all you ladies in the TWW and those who are mighty close to testing!!

AFM: BBs are terribly sore and I am still terribly tired. Feeling a little more nausea than I have been. It is a cold rainy day here and I just want to take a nap.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

First of all Congratulations to all the BFPs and know that I lovingly resent all of you! No really I wish you all the best with the pregnancies and .

Margie- Hang in there girl! It took me 1.5 years to get pregnant with my son. Are you seeing a Fertility dr? If not maybe its time to ask for a referral, don't let OB just keep you hanging. Then try and relax because every woman is different! This experience will just help you appreciate your little miracle and the pits of pregnancy even more!

LOLO- The house was supposed to be done by Christmas, but now it looks like sometime early January. But at least we will start the new year off right...hopefully a new house with a baby on the way! for you this month. YES it is still to early to be testing ;)

Kiki- welcome and for you this month. This is a wonderful group of women who are always there, even when the outside world and DH doesn't understand!

aceron- It sounds like you are on the right track this month . If pregnant, which it sounds like you are, Try and relax. Know every pregnancy is different. Try and find something to be excited about everyday and let GOD worry about/ handle the heavy stuff!

AFM: OD 10 temp is still high. Feeling some tinges in lower abdomen. Today I am feeling like crying while yelling and punching someone in the face while happy about it! Yeah could be just the hormones of fertility drugs but hopefully a little bean is growing causing me all this emotional havoc. I am still trying to wait until either Sunday of Monday morning to test. AF is due Tuesday.

9 years ago

Nikki - Yeah DH and I started seeing a fertility Dr back in september. we've finally gotten all of the tests done and we have our follow up with her on the 14th. Sadly it took this long because DH was working like crazy and couldn't get away to get his test done until the end of october.

I'm really hoping we catch it this month because if It doesn't happen this month but does happen in the next 3 months then I will have to explain to a bunch of people why I can no longer be in the wedding party. Both my sister and my BFF are getting married next fall and I'm supposed to be the MOH for both of them.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

HI Ladies! Thanks for your input regarding the IB- you all must have been right because I received a BFP yesterday with FMU on a FRER and this again this morning with a CB digital- Pregnant I am thrilled, however being very cautious as it is very early. I've been so sick for the past week with a terrible cough/cold. I don't know if it's even safe to take anything so I haven't. I've read so many different opinions so I'll just stick with my prenatal and OJ for now. I am new to my area here in GA because of my husbands job with the military so I haven't had a chance to get myself acquainted with the ob/gyn. I am going to do some research before selecting and then I"ll make an appointment to confirm the BFP. I've stayed very quiet on the board but I did want to thank all of you ladies for taking the time to give your feedback. This is such a positive support system for all results. I wish that you all find the and those that have, to you. Anyone in the TWW,

9 years ago

hentzthename - YAY!! . Wishing you a

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

I am hoping to join you ladies in July 2015 lol. Hubby and I are trying for #4, I am either 11dpo or 13dpo, these last 6 months my period has been off the wall and unreliable ( average 26 days but anywhere from 9 days to 41 days doc doesn't feel it is any concern because more of them are regularly spaced then not), I have tested a few times already and big fat Negative. I am having symptoms I usually don't get with AF such as sciatic pain, runny/stuffy nose (no other sick symptoms), upset tummy randomly throughout the day, extra tired and irratable and minor headaches.
Good luck everyone

9 years ago

Ok I did a little research on my charts and found out that my temp typically spikes the day of positive OPK, dips the next day for O, then goes back up for the TWW. Cross your fingers for me please!! I just posted a pic of my OPK from mid day, too. SO dark but still not positive. Expecting/HOPING for positive tonight or tomorrow AM.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

So, Last night I was starting to feel funky. Started to think I could be coming down with the flu that my brother, his gf, my other brother and my sister seem to have come down with. Certain food aversions and then this morning I woke up a bit earlier than my alarm and decided to take my temp. It was 99.03! I don't remember the last time I had it up that high! I was also this morning still feeling funky, cramps, nausea, really dry mouth. So as promised, if my temp jumped up, I took a test...I think my eyes are playing tricks on me, so I got DH, and he sees it too! It's faint but OMG! I think I see a BFP! Trying not to get my hopes up because this could just be a fluke and plan to test again tomorrow and obviously the next day until Monday when I can get in for a blood test. I am telling my brother that it's probably the flu. He knows we are trying but I don't want him to guess it until I say something to everyone later on. I pray this little bean sticks and it gets darker and darker. I will take the nausea and all of it...even if that part does suck.

Can you girls take a look at the test on my page and tell me what you think?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I think I see something too! I'm really bad at looking at them on my little iphone screen but when I lightened it I could see a little something. Fingers crossed for u there's a sticky bean in there!

AFM- 6 DPO. Sore BBS, some creamy CM the last couple days and a little heartburn. Praying these are the start if pregnancy symptoms. This month marks exactly 1 year that we have been trying. And I would love to be off in the summer as opposed to an Upper Michigan winter

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Margie: You can still be MOH just very pregnant and SOBER heheh.

Hentzthename: YAY . Also...get a vicks humidifier it will help a lot.

LOLO: So excited for you guys! . Although you are not helping with my decision to try and make it to Sunday or Monday to test ;)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo