Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

141 - 150 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Marcie

RPope and Someday- I'm in between San Antonio and Austin, so I travel from the cedars in the Hill Country to the grass, hay, and weeds of the Prairies. I've built up quite the allergy tolerance, but my sinuses still get irritated. My doctor recommended a saline rinse or a Neti pot to clean them out. I'm not brave enough for a Neti pot, so I use the squirt bottle and damn near drown myself everytime, but it seems to help!

Storm- hey hey hey! :)

Basia- you always have such wonderful info!

Bumpin- yay! I guess.. Lol. Super glad you can move forward now!

9 years ago

Yay... Conroe, San Antonio and Austin...I had to chime in.... I am in Houston and hoping, praying and wishing for a July baby.

I still have time before O and hopefully we will be using the precious blue pills to get us going...

I am still debating about mucinex.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Yay for all my Texas gals! Hopefully as a little cooler weather comes in, we'll get nice and cuddly with our hubbys and start seeing those bfps. Lol.

User Image

9 years ago

dsinha & RPope- Yea represent!

RPope - Let's hope that one week it's actually cold is during our fertile week ;)

Got another BD session in this morning! We did something we've never done...sexing from different rooms lol. I couldn't sleep because, well you know, mother nature was calling. He was in the living room and couldn't sleep because today is his psych exam. I'm sure lack of sleep will be real good for that... I don't know what has gotten in to that kid lately, but i like it! It's about time too, we've been in a rut for like 2 years

9 years ago

Hello ladies :) How is everybody doing today?

CD 7 for me... nothing special going on :) I have ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow to see how my body is reacting to meds - hopefully some good news.

Texas girls - if you want some cold weather come over to Connecticut :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia- Brrr, too cold :) I get super annoyed having to pour water on my windshield to melt ice, or get up early to warm my car. I couldn't imagine scraping or shoveling! I'd be out of a job and probably starve. Hope you get some good news!

9 years ago

Yeah too cold. Last winter sucked when I had to let my car run for 45 minutes so the half inch of ice on my entire car would melt and I could open the door lol. I don't think it's to safe to be driving down the freeway and ice daggers are flying off your car towards the cars behind you. Lol. I wouldn't want to deal with that on a regular basis.

Nicole my DH goes up and down too. Sometimes he doesn't want it for a lot longer than me. I have to talk to him about it and then it'll get better and then slowly taper off again. Sometimes though he just gets into this mood and I'm pleasantly surprised for a couple weeks lol. We've been doing ok lately though. Hope it keeps up for you.

User Image

9 years ago

come on girls - CT is not that bad. Last year I did not leave my house for 3 days because we got snowed in and the plows could not plow streets haha they had to bring bobcats machines to move snow

if you ever move in this region - just buy a house with a garage :) and get an auto starter for a car and you will be all set

Oh wow I think you just made my mind up about moving north. Lol. We have a garage but DH has it filled up with his"toys".We're buying our"baby car" soon and I told him the auto start is a must. Can't put our baby in a scorched car seat. Lol.

User Image

9 years ago

it was not that bad - we had electricity, water, fireplace going :)
it was quiet nice

in 2011 we had snowstorm in October when all the trees had leaves still on. Well we end up being without power for a week. Some town were without power for over two weeks. That was bad and after that we purchased generator so we are all set for the future :)
That was the year when we purchased our house and I was afraid a tree would come down on it because in the middle of the night we could just hear branches coming down... that was scary.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo