Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

351 - 360 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

well....i think there is a slim chance....here are the facts as I know them:

sept 18 - d&c procedure
sept 23-24 - spotting had stopped, as I returned to work for 1 day on sept 25 and had nothing in my pad
sept 26/27 - lots of browny cm - had some spotting in my pad the 26 because I think I over did it at work the day before
sept 27 - left for cruise
sept 27 28 and 29 - i believe we BD two out of the three of those dates, can't quite remember exactly when - i think it was the 28/29 but I can't be 100% sure
oct 4 - BD again
every day since sept 27 - white cm - sometimes gloopy, sometimes pasty

haven't BD since Oct 4th because then I got scared reading horror stories online about how if the uterus hadn't built up enough after my d&c i could be at risk for another miscarriage - bad googling!

i guess its possible? but i am inclined to think im just hoping for AF too early since the surgery

i have not taken any tests.......

9 years ago

Lolo: You are welcome! I am pretty excited about the EWCM. With the pains I had earlier today, makes me think I O'd today. It is kinda weird bc most women say that they don't O until the day after EWCM, but I always seem to get the O pains the same day that I have the most EWCM. My O calculator even said that I would O today. I knew I should have used OPKs this cycle, just to be sure. I think I will go ahead and declare this O day anyway.

Usually when I know the days that we need to BD I will just get DH all worked up to the point where he pretty much doesn't have any other option, bc he doesn't seem to turned on by me saying, "We have to BD tonight bc O day is coming". LOL. I really have enjoyed this TTC journey bc before we would only have sex once a month IF that. It really has helped bring us closer and the sex keeps getting better and more exciting.

Hope you get to BD, even if it is just for fun! This WILL be our month! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

awebste: I tested a few times before I even got my period bc I knew there was a chance that it could happen. I am kinda glad it didn't bc I was too, afraid that I would miscarry bc the lining wouldn't be thick enough yet. I just don't think I could be as strong with another MC. It would be awesome if you and I got pg this month since we found out close to the same time in August! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Lolo -yes... Hsg shot is the trigger shot. Basically it triggers ovulation so that is why people call it trigger shot

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

im going to give it until at least this weekend - after that I might take 1 test while my hubby is on call lol just to be sure.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies

XOXO - Good luck on this month

Mom2be - Baby dust for you this month

Bumpin - happy .

Basia - the lil bean will sticks.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies

XOXO - Good luck on this month

Mom2be - Baby dust for you this month

Bumpin - happy .

Basia - the lil bean will sticks.

User Image

9 years ago

woowhoo Got a High reading on my Fetility Monitor.. I'm only CD10 though? Clomid must be working maybe?

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Guys.. I am so PISSED at myself..
1. I opted out of using opks this cycle which is dumb bc it would help me to know if I should really be pissed about #2.

2. I FELL ASLEEP last night so no BD. Why in the heck would I just fall asleep on EOD?? UUUGGGGHHH!!! I feel like crying right now. Last BD was Sunday and I'm not quite sure if that will be good enough.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - just BD today - egg can live from 12 - 24 hrs after ovulation... you might still be ok

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo