Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

291 - 300 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Marcie, You just made me laugh so hard!!! Our dog or cat are NOT allowed in our bedroom at all so I dont have to worry about that, but yeah that would definitely be a pause button moment to kick the dog out! LMAO!! I don't even like when the dog watches me pee. I shut the door in her face because she just sits in the doorway and stares lol.

Glad to hear you're in for this month.

I think I'll leave my picture for a while because it was such a pain to get it up. It's cool to put faces to names though.

User Image

9 years ago

Yeah, usually the dog sleeps in the crate at night, so that's never an issue. But we were out last evening shopping, so we felt kindof guilty putting him back in so soon. Never again. SO AWKWARD. :D

Also, I would give anything for my dog just to sit and watch me pee. He likes to come over and lick the crotch of my underwear. Again with the awkward...

User Image

9 years ago

OMG! My co-workers are going to think I'm crazy for laughing so hard. That's hilarious! We left the dog out of her crate one night and she ate all the turds out of the litter box so no more. Lol.

User Image

9 years ago

lol Marcie My dog has done the same thing to us, so now I can tell when DH is in the mood because the dog gets kicked out of the room. with my dog he doesn't watch me pee but he feels that I am a captive audience that, as I'm not doing anything else, can pet him and give him attention.

Basia - you may still end up with two!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

well my dog is always in my room :) haha but she is disturbed and does not watches us ... she always makes this noise like it is painful for her to be in the room when we BD - oh well she can get up and move ;)
The cat is always somewhere but as soon as I go to the bathroom the cat is right there and jumps on my legs also if I take a shower she goes being see-through curtain and watches me take a shower haha pervert
But I still love both of my pets

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Rpope- yay for positive opks!

Basia- I'm soooooooo anxious and excited! I think I'm actually more so for you than myself lol.

AFM- Our dog totally gets kicked out!

Probably changing my pic back tomorrow now that most of you have seen/put up your own. This was fun!

I'm about 5 DPO and my nipples STILL hurt. Is that normal?

9 years ago

Thank you girls for the support. I really appreciate it :)

Now TWW :\ and waiting starts again

Basia, has anyone ever told you that you look like Jennifer Morrison? (Wait, ARE you Jennifer Morrison?)

User Image

9 years ago

haha I had to google who that was Marcie :) so no

This is a picture of me from last year when I was getting ready for my wedding :)

Normally I look a bit different :) Glasses and straight hair down but thank you I googled her and she looks pretty So I guess my photographer took good pictures and make-up artist did her job (money well spent ;)

Heeyy!!

Nicole: I HATE bills & realllyyy hate the ER. I will not be going back unless I there is a good chance I would die.

I agree on us having good looking babies! Which, I have already made one! :)

RPope: All the tests will be worth it! FXFU!

Someday: So sorry that you are going through all the stress, hopefully it will all be straightened out very soon!

Lozza: Congrats again!

mom2be: FX for no !!

Basia: FXFU & GOOD LUCK!!

Marcie: Our dog ALWAYS watches us! I have gotten used to it and just pretend he isn't there. I kinda feel bad for him, he is a 6 year old virgin.. LOL.

AFM: CD 10. last night for fun! ;) Gonna BD every other day from now all through next week. God, I really hope we catch that egg and it sticks around for the next 9 months!

Sorry that I haven't been on here as much lately. I have been so busy at work this week. We had a huge hail storm with golfball sized hail and being an isurance agent= lots of work. It has started to slow down, so maybe I will be able to get on here more.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo