Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

621 - 630 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Fingers crossed for you Basia!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Danielle

At this point if I get BFP I will be super happy :) if it is BFN I will be sad but at least I can start my sinus medication
My temp is still up but that might be because I keep waking up at night because of the stupid cough.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia - I hope you get your BFP today.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Basia: The tests are progressing and so are the symptoms.. I have had cramping since 6DPO and I am 10 DPO today. They aren't lasting all day, just mainly in the mornings. I know that it is supposed to be normal, it just has me worried a bit.

I am really hoping you get that BFP today! Will you know the results today?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I should know them in the next 6 hours or so. The office always calls me by 5pm and it is 11am right now. Basically if I do bloodwork before 9am I know the results that day - I made sure to be there early before work :)

I keep having on and off cramping during the day but nothing else. No spotting or anything and no other symptoms. I think progesterone is just making my luthal phase longer. I am pretty sure I am 1 day late.

Oh yesterday evening I was sure AF showed up. I was on the walk with my husband and our dog and I just felt so wet. And I even told my husband "I think period is here" but at home there was only this lotion like CM.

Basia: That is exciting!! especially to be getting CM at this point instead of AF!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

yeah... but now thinking it looked a lot like progesterone cream that I apply in the morning but I never saw it come out of me like that.

Who knows... tick tick tick... time is moving very slowly but at least I will know for sure today :) I rather know then be guessing like I have been.

Absolutely!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin and Basia - I have also had off and on cramps for the past few days. If I ovulated when I think I did I'm 12 dpo today. But there is a chance I am more like 9 dpo. I had some spotting a few days ago. Only when I wiped and only for a few hours. DH and I BD last night and normally if AF is close then I would either spot a lot or start today. Yeah I've had nothing. Fingers crossed!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo