Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

951 - 960 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to all with Bfps! To those that got AF, I'm hoping next month is your month.

Afm, my hcg level on 12 dpo was 44 and on 15 dpo it was 166! Its doubling in less than 48 hours! I'm excited but i don't want to get too excited yet because it is still so early.

9 years ago

Well... I tested. Whoops. BFN - I knew it could be too early, so I will continue to wait!

Congrats all you lucky ladies on your positives! So awesome.

9 years ago

Hi,

Congratulations to all the positives!

Me & my husband have been trying for a baby for 18 months on & off.

Last month I took the pill, & had AF on 8th October & I'm due any time now.

Fingers crossed & baby dust to you all.

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Happy Remembrance/Veteran's Day. I hope everyone is doing well this morning.

Kbervin - Hopefully you get a BFP soon.

MrsB - Welcome. sending you and

AnotherBaby2Love - That is such a cute way to tell DH.

Kiki2387 - Congratulations!

TTClate30's - I'm so sorry to hear that your insurance doesn't cover IVF. that really sucks. (I don't think ours does either though I'll have to look into it when/if the time comes). what is next for you?

Lolo1176 - I hope the pills work for you and you get an extra sticky bean. I'm hoping feeling like I'm getting the flu every evening is a good sign. Last night I was so cold I was in my warmest pj's bundled up in a blanket snuggled with a cat and the dog using their body heat to warm up. I hate feeling sick but I'll take it if that's what I need for a sticky bean

DanielleH13 - I've had my hair thinned out before, I usually get it done when I go and get my hair cut which at this point is only like twice a year, more because I can't seem to be bothered and finding a new hair dresser for me is always a challenge when I move and I haven't found anyone here that I really love what they've done with my hair.

AFM - 7 DPO, only another 5 days or so until I can start testing. I've been so cold lately and it's not even that bad outside. My temperature spiked up again, I hope it's a good sign, I compared it with last month's cycle and I had a much smaller spike around the same time so who knows. I'm just excited to test and trying really hard to not get my hopes up because it feels so terrible when they're dashed

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Congratulations to all the BFPs! That's so awesome!!

Lolo - It might just be my ancient uterus, but I'll tell you that I had nearly constant cramping from week 3 to the beginning of week 8. I felt like I was on that day that AF comes...when you put a pad on just in case because you know that bitch is on her way. I felt like that all the time. It has only calmed down recently and now I only feel like that if I've done too much or been on my feet too long that day.

Apparently it's completely normal and it's just your uterus expanding to triple its normal size in the first couple of weeks to accommodate your little bean. I spotted/breakthrough once at four weeks, but I've had friends who spotted during AF time for the first two months. Not sure if that'll make you feel any better, but I have my fingers crossed for you. Having had a CP and an early MC before, I can tell you that if you lose it, you'll know. The flow will turn into Niagara falls and the cramps will feel more like contractions or waves.

Hate to TMI...but there it is. That was my experience anyway - all uteruses are different :)

All Around!

9 years ago

Well, it looks like I had a miscarriage last night. (TMI ALERT) I started bleeding a bit more and when I wiped this deep red, thick, stretchy, glob of somewhat stickiness came out of me with a white see through mucussy looking something was attached to it. It was definitely not normal and it was a lot of it. I didn't know I was supposed to save it. After reading online and doing some research they recommend to save it. I don't feel pregnant either...just some slight cramps, like you get when AF shows. And even during this process the cramps weren't that terrible which made everything so confusing. Since this happened last night I called the doctors early this morning. They said it's definitely suspicious of a m/c. I am to continue taking the progesterone pills till Friday and go in as soon as they open for a blood test. Then we will know for sure where my levels are at. Which is why I am not fixing my account yet to start over because I don't know where I am at.

I asked the nurse when she called if we were still able to TTC and she said they usually want us to wait to have a couple normal periods before we continue. So I basically took that as no IUI for probably 2 months. But if we want to continue trying on our own that would be up to us.

I feel so numb and confused. Sitting here at my desk at work, fighting a headache and wishing I was home curled up in my DH's arms.

Thank you ladies for all your support. But I pretty much know what Fridays results are going to be.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo - I just want to give you a big hug girl... I will pray for you

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Lolo: I am so sorry to hear about what has happened - I will be thinking and praying for you! <3

9 years ago

@lolo I'm so sorry I really don't want to belive it's True I hope everything ok

9 years ago

Lolo-I am soooo sooo sorry to hear this. I have been thinking about you. <hugs>. TTC is such a heartbreaking journey

Lolo and while-I don't think we will go too far as DH is already stressing the financial strain. I'm trying to convince him for us to at least make the 3 hour trip to meet with an RE and consider 1 round of IUI. But this will not happen until after the first of the year as I don't have any more vacation time this year. So for now, waiting for AF to come full swing (expecting tomorrow) and will make an apt with OB to see if maybe we could give femara a try or see what she thinks? And YES! We already have at least 15 inches of snow! It's still coming down like crazy too. We're under a snow advisory until like Thursday 10 am.

Kiki-congrats! H&H 9 months to u!

Aceron-that's great news!

Another-my temp did go up, but not by much. Still spotting a bit. A little part of me is trying to convince me it could be IB but this is par for the course for me. Since my MC in July I have been spitting right before AF. After taking the test yesterday at it was no doubt negative I expect to see the witch tomorrow. But I am still hoping she doesn't show :)

Margie-not sure what's next at this point but it broke my heart to hear DH say it makes him sad he may never have anyone call him dad. This process is devastating each month. But...I hope u get your BFP!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo