Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

431 - 440 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

awebste: I wish Af would hurry up for you & thank you, I hope so too!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey ladies

Awebste - I've used the CB Digital. it was nice to use but the smiley doesn'g go away for 2 days so you don't know when it ends.

Basia - I hope you got a really sticky one this time.

Bumpin - I'm the same way. DH hates that I'm not as into it but I'm just not as interested after my O. hopefully the TWW goes by really quickly for you.

Nicole - FXFU. I really hope we both get our tomorrow.

Cryslynn - FXFU. wishing you and

AFM - I think I'm going to break down and buy better tests tonight. anyone have any recommendations?

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hey Basia! I'm still around... been lurking on the board. I've been trying to just chill out this cycle, since there was no guarantee that I would even O this month after last month's CP. Looks like I did O yesterday though! Only about a week later than usual Of course, we'll have to see if my temp keeps going up before O can be confirmed. I didn't use my fertility monitor this month... just needed a mental break. It's been pretty good for me, although this pre-O time has seemed to last forever. Nothing like adding an additional week into what usually seems like a long time anyway!

Can't wait to see how this cycle works out for you! When do you go in for your blood tests?

User Image

9 years ago

marcie - I have blood test on 16DPO if AF does not arrive. So that would be a Saturday a week after tomorrow. I am glad you are taking it slow and YEY for O :)

Margie - check this out:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php

I would recommend First Response Early Result

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Margie & Bumpin- My libido usually drops too. This is when we generally switch over from BD to BJ It picks back up closer to AF, then directly after.

Marcie & Basia- I used the CB ovulation predictor before and loved them. Always worked for me. Not the ones with the blink smily faces, just the solid face.

AFM- No AF signs yet, but I normally don't get much warning anyway.

9 years ago

I am officially joining this board to.
I am 20 DPO with no AF. So strange. But all my tests are BFN!!!! I just want AF to come so I can start a new cycle!
Things I am going to try.
Vitex and Vitamin B, Preseed. digital OPK.
I have also gained some weight I wonder if that has to do with anything. I am thinking I should drop some weight but have no idea where to start...I guess eating better hey?
Are Carb free diets ok for TTC? I wouldn't do it while pregnant just until I found out? What do you guys think??

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin, I'm good, just super busy with teaching and writing (I write contemporary romance books) Still no AF, but I can feel her coming, been super moody, either want to scream or cry.

Miss you girls!! Basia, Nicole, Bumpin, and Marcie, I swear I think of you like family since I know so much about your lives now. I feel like we've been to war together or something lol. Even when I'm not posting I'm still lurking and checking up on what's been going on with you.

Totally crossing fingers and toes that you all get your BFP's this month!!!

9 years ago

Aww thanks and ditto jj! :)

Holly- Ugh that's super frustrating, I know a couple girls on the board are in the same sort of limbo. Hope you get it figured out soon!

9 years ago

Basia and Margie- I just realized that y'all were talking about PG tests, not ovulation tests. In this case, I agree with Basia, FRERs are great

9 years ago

Thanks Basia and Nicole, I totally just went out and bought a pack. CVS is expensive and they didn't put the pregnancy tests anywhere near the condoms I had to search the whole store before I found them.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo