Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

111 - 120 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

RPope: I know that when we do it like the day my period ends, sometimes I will bleed for another day.

Shoot, if we BD I better finish ;)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Marcie_pants: happy early birthday but sorry it's such a bummer this year. Hoping things ease up and you get to feeling better. The advil should definitely help.

Basia: I agree on the working part. It feels like everything with ttc moves sssssslllllllooooooowwwwwwwww

Bumpin: the last 3 cycles af started super slow for me and the month before last I was almost excited when my spotting came and went away. Of course the moment I felt like that, the next morning was af from hell. Hoping she gets her act together! Either come or take a 9 month vacay!

Confused. I am cd 15 or prime ovulation time ( usually cd 14) and my left ovary, I'm guessing, has been feeling weird all day. Not cramping but definitely something. I haven't had ewcm since cd 13. Maybe I can seduce dh tonight especially since I told him my fertile window was over. Maybe I'm not out! Shhhhooooo and it's gonna be a long night - taking stepdaughter out for girls' night and dh has a cub scout meeting with my stepson. Someone get the man a Redbull!

9 years ago

Lol well good for you girl. Lol. ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Me too but it's usually after the main event lol.

User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin - I got a different method that works for me... Peanut M&Ms haha.. I crave them, I eat them and AF shows up HAHA... no joke!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Bumpin- Well when ya say it like that, then yea it sounds gross lol.

Basia- Yay! Glad it's working! I friggin love peanut m&ms!!!!!

Someday- Get him girl!

Marcie- So sorry, I lost mine on my bday in August too :( We're here. This, too, shall pass.

9 years ago

Thanks ladies don't know what I'd do without you!

I'm currently having myself a birthday eve mimosa. It is doing wonders for my mental state :)

User Image

9 years ago

Big hugs Marcie!!! We're always here <3

9 years ago

Oh yay for mimosas! Lol. That sounds so good right now. Lol. Happy early birthday Marcie! Glad you're feeling a little better. Have one for us and enjoy.

User Image

9 years ago

We did it, we did it!

Lol. DH came home pretty tired, but I made my move! He turns over and asks, "you trying to get laid?" What a romantic...

I don't have the best feeling about this cycle though. I just feel "off." Does anyone else's CM change throughout the day? It started off sticky, then changed to eggwhite in the afternoon, then watery/creamy at night... Can you be more fertile at different times of the day? If so, then somebody may have to pay me a visit on my lunch break

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo