Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

751 - 760 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Eeeeeeeek I just got a faint positive FX it sticks!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Good Evening Ladies!

Asia - FXd you had implantation spotting. I had implantation spotting with my DS. I waited until the next day and when AF didn't show I took a test and it was positive. I would wait another day or so and test again. But, I'm a poas addict. :) Good luck!!

Holly - Hoping for a full flow for you. I'm sure long cycles are very frustrating. Hopefully this next month is the one for you and you won't have to move to another board.

NikkiN - You can make it the next 12 days. We're all here with you to cheer you on until you get that BFP!

Lolo - I have to type everything into a sticky note before I post. That's mainly because I can't remember what everybody said unless I type as I'm reading everybody's posts. Lol We have the Goliath at our Six Flags too. Our new ride is the Iron Rattler and that is our absolute favorite. It's really cool at night. ;) Hoping all of your symptoms are pregnancy symptoms!!

Boldandbeautiful - Welcome!! I love your positive attitude. :)

Rerun - I'm so sorry AF showed. I know how depressing it is when you are expecting a BFP. I curl up in the bed and cry every month that AF shows. Hang in there your time is coming.

Heathswife - Welcome!! Hoping those symptoms are for a BFP! Just keep in mind, typically, actual pregnancy symptoms don't show until at least 6 DPO, after implantation. However implantation could happen earlier so we'll keep our FXd that you're having pregnancy symptoms. :)

Kernishp - Don't lose hope. I didn't get my BFP for my last pregnancy until 16DPO. You're still in!

Michelley - I love your dream and the analysis of it. I have to pray every month when I see that BFN or AF shows that I will have a peace in knowing that it just wasn't time yet. Woo Hoo!! I just saw your BFP post! Congratulations!! I'll be praying you see a definite and bold positive in the morning.

Cryslynn - Congratulations!! Yay!! for that BFP.

Wow!! I'm so excited about all of the BFPs!!

AFM - My cycle is always the same. This month it's NOT. I guess somehow it knows this is our last month to try and is being difficult. Ughh!! I thought I O'd on Tuesday because of cramping and all. Well, tonight I have a lot of EWCM and more cramping. My temp went up a little bit yesterday but it usually goes up a whole degree. So, now I'm not sure what's going on.

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Lolo something hormonal is going on

9 years ago

Lolo something hormonal is going on with me if I'm gearing and not oing I feel twinges and my breast are pulse I'm also gassy and extremely moody

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm i stumbled on this website today so I'm new to this! I'm currently 3dpo right now so hopefully if we conceive, EDD would be 7/20! We're TTC #1 for 3 years. This was my 1st cycle this year with Clomid and a trigger shot.

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome Dcuddihy87!! This is a great group to be a part of for the long TWW. :)

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Still no positive opk, but temp keeps dropping. That's a good sign right? CD 16... Anyone wait that long or longer ?

9 years ago

Anybody ever heard of cottage cheese like cm being a pregnancy sign I got this last time with blood and mc this time it's not as much no smell just white color no burning no itching cd 12 I starting getting positive opk cd 9 10

9 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Congratulations Cryslyinn and michelley on your BFPs! So exciting to wake up to more good news :)

Lolo, I hope you're feeling better today! What meds are you on?

AnotherBaby, I'm sorry your cycle is not being helpful :( Just try to bdancing as much as you can just in case!
I had some EWCM on 3 dpo too (even when my temps clearly confirmed I had O'd). No idea what that means though. Has anyone else experienced this?

Dcuddihy87, welcome! :)

AFM: temp went up again this morning after taking a dip yesterday, so don't really know what to think. Have no symptoms apart from being slightly nauseous, although this is my first month taking the progesterone supplements, so it could definitely be that.
I'm going to try my best and not test before AF is due. Crazy, I know!

Good luck girls, have a lovely day!

9 years ago

I think I double posted, sorry about that!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo