Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

721 - 730 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Positive OPK today! Yay! Fingers crossed we catch a nice healthy egg!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Today is o day

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I'm very new to this!! My husband and i are TTC our 3rd. I'm 12 dpo and tested this morning got a very very faint bfp. So im not getting my hopes up to much yet!! Hoping AF doesn't show on Friday so i can test again!!

Good luck to you all hope to see a lot of BFP posted on here!!!

9 years ago

WhileImWaiting...was just skimming through this board and saw your question about coconut oil.

Yes, it is awesome for keeping the swimmers going. My husband and I recently conceived and used coconut oil exclusively as a lubricant. My husband had looked it up online in several places and found that it is even better than preseed. We have also had success with preseed in the past too though so I think both are great!

God bless.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Lolo - I love the cold and the snow! Sadly, DH doesn't so we can only visit places that have a real winter. :)

Linasa - Enjoy that high!! It's a wonderful feeling!

TTClate and Xoxo - Happy O Day!! Catch that egg!

Bperry - Congratulations!! You're doing great if you can wait until Friday and stay calm. I would be jumping off the walls and testing everyday. Lol

AFM - I'm a bit frustrated today! My thermometer is acting up and erroring so I didn't get a good temp reading this morning. I'm not an early bird and like to go back to sleep after DH gets up. So, I have a digital with a memory and take my temp on the temple. I know it's not the typical or recommended way but it works for me. I take it out from under my pillow, take the temp, and put it back without ever opening my eyes. Lol! But since it was erroring I had to try for several minutes and by the time I got it I'm sure it wasn't accurate....ughhh!! So, based on cramping and a temp dip yesterday I'm declaring yesterday "O" day and today 1 DPO.

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Bperry hopefully the doesn't come on Halloween! (unless it's a kid and wants candy) Personally I'd wait 2 days and test again. Hormones double every 48 hours so if it's your month you should get a darker line.

9 years ago

So I need a little help and this might be a little TMI

But I am 10 DPO, and I have had the sore boobs, cramps, scary vivid dreams, mood swings..and so today i went to pee and I saw very light pink on the TP. it was light but enough so i can spot it... I do have cramps, but i dont know if i should think its implantation bleeding or ... I am not usually early but you can never know. It wasn't brown like I have read in other posts... but I dont think i had this before. plus the last time i was pregnant was 7 years ago...

Has anyone had implantation bleeding before...

9 years ago

Asia: I had implantation bleeding with my DD and the pg in July. With my DD it was very light pink and the one in July was bright red the day I got my BFP and got it two days in a row. With this pregnancy, I have had no IB. Have you tested yet?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I tested yesterday with FRER at 9 DPO and BFN..

9 years ago

If it was IB then you should see a + by 12 or 13 DPO! 9 DPO is still a little early.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo