Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

761 - 770 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Gahhh, I tested again with FMU and it's a bfn! What the heck!!!! My body just doesn't agree with me at all!

User Image

9 years ago

I'm out :( - AF arrived today and also found out today one of my bestfriends is pregnant and due in June - seriously feels like the universe is flipping me off! On a serious note I am thrilled for her and everyone else who had their BFP this month.

9 years ago

@Bumping what do you think

9 years ago

xoxo: Anything out of the ordinary could be a sign. I have always heard that cottage cheese like discharge could be an infection of some sort. Not real sure since you said you had no other signs though. FX it is a good thing!

B&B: glad you made it over, dear!

cryslynn: Did you use the same test?

michelley: got a pic of that BFP? :)

another: Hoping those signs you are having are good!

Nikki: Sounds yummy to me!

kernishp: Sorry the witch got you.. :(

LOLO: How are you feeling?

aletheok: FX!!

Dcuddihy87: Welcome & FX

AFM: My sister had her baby boy yesterday! He was 6lbs 15oz of pure awesomeness! I heard his very first cry.. :) They are both doing well and should get to come home today!

I feel so drained.. Can't get enough sleep at all and the nausea is kicking my butt!!! I will take it though! Anything for a healthy bean! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Cryslynn86: Love the "knocked boots" reference...lol. Hope AF stays away. And your tests get dark again.

NikkiN: Mmmm that pumpkin apple cider sounds good.

michelley1001: Hope the tests get darker!

AnotherBaby2Love: Thanks I am praying for the same thing. Hope this your month too!

xoxocouture: If you are feeling hormonal chances are you are O'ing. And you said yourself that you typically O early...right? So hopefully you caught that eggy.

If I had that CM and didn't know what it was I would call up and ask the doctor. I always thought that was more associated with a yeast infection.

Dcuddihy87: Welcome and After 20 cycles this is my first cycle with fertility meds and trigger shot too!

Kbervin: Sometimes I don't O until CD 18. And my cycles are typically 29-30 days.

aletheok: Well, the meds I took were on CD 4-8 I was on Letrozole (which I guess is the same thing as Femara) and then on CD22 I had the trigger shot and then the next day had an IUI. I think I O'd on CD 25.

Hopefully your dip is Implantation.

Kernishp: So sorry arrived! I know exactly how you feel about the universe flipping you off. I have had many times feeling like that.

Bumpin4Baby: Congrats on becoming an Aunty!

AFM: I still feel slightly crampy and fighting another slight headache. Also my low back and hips still feel achy. Got my progesterone test done today too. Now just getting ready for our guests later today. Taking a break and decided to check FF.

I don't think the kids will be out trick or treating for long today...it been snowing on & off today and it's cold. Yep you heard me...snow! :roll: This is going to be a long Fall & Winter...especially if it's already starting.

Well, have a great weekend ladies!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Bumpin: yes I used the same brand out of the same box! :( I'm feeling more nauseous now so maybe tomorrow I'll test again.

User Image

9 years ago

Gals I am out... Got my AF today.. Going to Aug forum.

Good Luck to you and Congrts Linasa!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Hello ladies!!

Bumpin - Just posted the images of the test I did yesterday evening & then the digital I did this morning. :) Hope you & your little bean stay healthy & happy!!

Lolo - Thank you!!

Well I did a First Response gold digital test early this morning & it came back with "YES+" result!! I was so happy to see that. I called my doc office this morning & set my 1st appt for 1st of December so I am praying that everything goes well until then! It will be a long month waiting for that. I am going to try to enjoy it & stay positive & relaxed. Today I am definitely going home after work & sleeping. Didn't get much rest last night cause of all the excitement & it is starting to catch up to me.

Hope you all have a great weekend & good luck to all the ladies still in their TWW!!!

9 years ago

Omfg michelley! I'm so happy for you! You had said your symptoms were similar to mine! That's my date for my obgyn too! One after that is the 17th of December. Come visit us over on cmp.... The link is down there on the bottom right of this site

9 years ago

Well the digital was a bfn. I don't know how I keep getting these bad test, I take one and its pos then the next one from the same box is neg!!! I don't believe they are evap lines either because I save them for a few days and in the last 6 years I've never had an evap line!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo