Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

71 - 80 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Bumpin - are you planning on seeing a doctor and doing blood test soon?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

You are welcome, Basia! I am just going to wait for AF. I am not trying to think too much into at the moment knowing my cycle could be wacky bc of the MC. I have heard that your first cycle after could be that way.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

yeah... my friend did not get her AF till 8 weeks after MC. She was in a bit different situation bc they did ultrasound and there was nothing there and they gave her drugs and did procedure to remove the sac.
But I know it can take few extra weeks. Each body is different. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long.

I really hope not either!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

The TWW should be called one week of waiting and one week of torture! Sorry so many of you are in that limbo! It is possible that you guys had fertilized eggs, but your bodies just don't quite know what to do with them yet. I read last month that this happens way more often than you'd think, but many women that don't pay close attention to their cycles would never notice that AF was a few days late. I'm not sure how that makes y'all feel, but it kind of made me feel a little better, more comforted I guess? Don't get me wrong, it's super frustrating for sure! Just a different perspective.

My stomach still hurts and I feel like my liver feels funny too. Man, I know i'm not 'old', but I am definitely en route! It sure was fun catching up though

9 years ago

Basia - I told me RE and dh that if I have to inject myself in the forehead each day with medication in order to have a baby I would. Who knows if injectables with IUI will be my treatment as I can't get in touch with the RE's office to change my appt!

Well I had 4 days of really great ewcm but guess what? No bding. Super frustrated! My dh again had issues. He has had these issues since we've been together but more so recently due to stress. I am at my wit's end. This is probably the 6th cycle in a row that has been like this. I don't even want to bd anymore. IUI is really my best option but I am holding off to see if the RE will put me on a cheaper treatment. I want a baby more than anything but with stepchildren to help raise, I feel so bad taking any of our money to use for me and a baby when they can use braces and when we need a repair to our home. The actual procedure is only $450 but that doesn't include anything such as medicines, etc. I could certainly just do that but it's also going to be Christmas time soon enough and I want to make sure, as always, the 3 kiddos have a good holiday. I am so tired of being mad at dh when he can't help it although I have asked him to stop smoking and try to be a little more active. Sorry, not trying to be whiny but I was really feeling good about this cycle then BAM, all downhill. I guess the silver lining is I can enjoy a two week wait without wondering if I am pregnant! Now I will really be in the running for July and no longer on the border of June/July.

9 years ago

Somedaymaybe - you might think about freezing his sperm so the day of IUI you have it there for sure.
Drugs are super expensive if your insurance does not cover it. Just go this month I paid $170 and insurance paid $1700
That is how crazy injections can be.

Someday (pbc): It's great to see you back on the forums! Although, I'm sorry you still have to be here. I've been on and off the forums as well. I'm slowly acquainting myself with everyone on the forum. It's totally overwhelming to take a break and come back to all new people. It's definitely hard to be the last ones standing. Anyway, I assume you are taking CoQ10 for egg quality? Sorry about your frustrating cycle. I hate that feeling that we just didn't hit it on the right days. Blah, so frustrating.

JJ: I hope your birthday was great even with all the confusing bodily signals.

Basia: Yay for no cysts! I am also impressed with your injection taking ability! I will have to take daily stomach injections throughout a pregnancy if I can ever manage to get pregnant and I have no idea how I'll manage (but so worth it).

Nicole: Hahaha, I'm glad you were able to let loose! Sometimes this all gets to be too much and you just need to clear your head of all of it. Sometimes I will take a cycle off here and there from temping and testing, etc. Also, yes, on the torture week. The final week is just me trying to talk myself out of using a pee stick when I know I shouldn't because it's OBVIOUSLY way too early. But maybe if I squint or hold it at an angle...

Snowwhite: I'm so sorry that things are confusing for you right now. I hope you get it all figured out soon and find what you need to be happy. Fingers crossed that things will turn around soon.

DanielleH: Awesome with the 33 pound weight loss!

Bumpin: So exciting about the line. Hopefully the spotting was just residual implantation blood. Keep us updated!

Calvin: Yay for a positive! I've looked into progesterone cream, but I may have to break down and get some. Doc told me my progesterone was low.

AFM, I go back to the doc tomorrow to see if the antibiotics worked and the ureaplasma is gone. Still waiting for AF to officially start. I'm 12 DPO and got a BFN this morning. I've had what I was HOPING was implantation bleeding since 9 DPO. Just a bit of brown spotting when I wipe, but nothing more.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

Nicole: I have read about that too and the thought def crossed my mind. Considering that the only faint lines I got were on $ tests, I am thinking that maybe the tests were defective or something. You are right about the one week wait and one week torture.

someday: Sorry about the no BD.. That sucks. Sounds like you are a great stepmother and have your priorities in order. Maybe things will be a little different this next cycle. Maybe you could do something a little romantic for him to get him in the mood? Is it an erection problem? I really hope that things will start looking up for you!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Scooby: thank you, but I am pretty sure I am out. I hope that you are really having IB!! FX!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo