Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this group. The dr just put me on clomid, days 5-9. SHe also plans for me to do the ovidrel Trigger shot.

I'm nervous and excited.

For those of you who have experienced losses, my heart goes out to you. I've had 4 early losses this year. The dr isn't sure why... And she figured we might as well try clomid and see if it works.

11 years ago

Congrats to all....on the good news.

Wonder why they won't check my Ovaries by U/S? :-/ Oh well
AF is done! CD5((She's been weird this time))

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Genni,

I had to really push for what I wanted. Usually the u/s is done with a trigger shot and IUI to ensure optimal timing.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi Lisserb, I am here now :)

11 years ago

Hi Latika! Glad you found us. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi Mishell83,
I'm 8 DPO on my first cycle using Clomid....(I'm not getting any other treatments) so you're not the only one just starting! (Well, within a cycle, at least!)
I have so many signs & symptoms right now....I'm trying to be hopeful, but I don't know how many of them are due to the Clomid.
The one BIG difference was that I *knew* when I was ovulating. I thought it was my appendix at first.
But is due this weekend, so we'll know for sure. (I just can't do multiple tests....it would drive me MORE crazy than I already am....

But, to make a long story short - Welcome!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Michell83:) I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I've been through a few myself. I hope Clomid is the ticket for you:) Are you on progesterone after ovulation?

AFM- Super happy over here! I triggered this morning and I'm set for tomorrow morning for part 1 of my IUI. I'm doing a double which is awesome because the double got me pregnant last time so woohooo! Throwin' bucket loads of sperm at these 3 eggs! Wish me luck y'all!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

hopefullll,
Good luck with those buckets!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Welcome Mishell!

Yay hopefulll!! We will be on the same schedule! Here's to good S/A's and BFPs for both of us!

11 years ago

Hey there ladies! Just checking in with ya!

Felurian ~ I don't know if you'll see this or not, but I wanted to tell you that I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you and DH.

There are soooo many new names around here (since taking time off) I'd just like to say hello to you all! I hope that all of you get your BFPs very soon and go on to have a happy and healthy nine months!

AFM ~ Last Thursday I had gotten blood drawn to confrim pregnancy. At that time I was almost 5 weeks along. My HCG level was 325 and the Progesterone level was only a 6.5!!! I am really worried about the low progesterone. I've had low progesterone all along and that was why I wasn't ovulating and was eventually put on clomid. I am going this Friday to check my levels again. Praying everything goes alright. For some reason, my doctor doesn't seem very concerned with the low levels. Which is upsetting to me... So blood work Friday, and first ultrasound on Tuesday. I'll keep you ladies updated.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo