Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Same here Felurian.
I had my progesterone lab done Friday for Ovulation check. I'm going to call tomorrow for results.Might even go in to office to see if I can have records for it,y'all think they will give me a copy?

BTW TICKER IS WRONG! I believe I am 4-5 DPO....

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

My last chemical pregnancy, i had a gut feeling that my progesterone was low, so when the dr said she would order blood work for hcg i asked her to do progesterone too, at first she said they don't do that until at least 3 mc's but i convinced her that i had a bad feeling about it. so she did order it and it turned out to only be like 3 which was way too low to have a viable pregnancy...she gave me a pill to supplement it but it was too late seeing how i was already like 20dpo or something. so if u suspect it then defiantly bring it up. i am now taking the pill since i was a couple days past o. hopefully it will prevent another mc, i have had 2 already!
Good Luck!

11 years ago

Best wishes hopefulll.

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Allison;)- So great to see you back here and hope a little time away helped even a little. As far as taking progesterone goes, I'm taking it as a preventative measure due to early m/c's. My lining was a bit thin which is what clomid is known for so I'm taking pregesterone just to rule anything else out.

Kmison- DO NOT use opk's after HCG trigger shot. They won't work right, basically you will get smiley faces for days and days. OPK's detect strong levels of HCG so you will not know for sure when you ovulated based on OPK's. Google OPK's as HPT's and you'll see what I mean. And you are still super early so you will still have HCG in your system. Wait till about 11 days past trigger shot and you shouldn't have anymore:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Still haven't heard from the Dr., but...

User Image

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Lisserb- congrats that's a pretty strong positive. Keep us posted. Been thinking about you.

User Image

11 years ago

In 72 hours my beta went from 7 to 22. Doubling time of approximately 44 hours.

Please stick little miracle bean!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Allison, sorry I didn't welcome you back. I've been in a tunnel today, lol!

I hope that you can get on progesterone. I am sure that you will get your sticky bean yet!

*hugs*

11 years ago

wooooohoooooo Lisserb!!! Looks like you're one of those stories afterall !! I've read a few stories of numbers taking forever to double properly for the first week or so. I'm sure they will start any day now! Yipee! Keep posting those pics!

11 years ago • Post starter

I am hopeful that I've got a little fighter in there Amanda!

I am out of frer's and only have one dollar store test left. I did order a bunch more when I thought AF showed, but they may not get here until next week. Hopefully this week. :)

I'll probably let the beta's do the talking from here on out. I asked for a progesterone check to be added onto tomorrow's beta, just to be sure. I am still spotting red, but it's light now, only when I wipe.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo