Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 336 Replies | Last Page

OMG JamieNix Congrats!!!! Good luck at the doctor! I don't feel any symptoms at all, either, so I know what you mean about being in denial. But keep believing the tests! It's real!

hbarrios sorry about the BFN :( Next cycle! I'll keep praying for you every night!

Genni good luck! I'll be praying for you to get your BFP this cycle!

Hopefulll your post made me so sad! I hope so so much that you get your BFP with an IUI before Dec. May I ask why you both want him to have a vasectomy if you don't conceive by July?

kethreys- GL next cycle. Keep your chin up :)

babypbaby I wish I could answer your question. But I don't really know anything about temping!

Wow, 4 BFPs from September! Keep the trend going ladies!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Felurian- No worries. My husband is 8 years older than me so time is sort of limited. As for the vasectomy, my plan two years ago was to get pregnant with my second and last child and then go back to university and feel proud of what I do. Right now I work in a warehouse and it's not something I enjoy whatsoever. We've come to the decision that if it doesn't happen by July then it would be wise to at least seek a better career for myself and go after something that I can control vs. something I cannot. I don't plan to have children after 35 as my husband would be well into his forties by then. And at this point I'll be pushing 35 when my schooling would be complete. To get pregnant while in school would not be wise either, hence the vasectomy. As for December being my last IUI, well that ties into my crappy job lol. My leave of absence ends January 2nd so I would have limited time to be driving two hours just to go for monitoring for IUI. So ya, that's my strange reality right now. If I would have know now what I knew back then I would have completed post secondary education first and family later. What do ya do lol

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

hopefulll that is such a hard situation. I hope everything works for you!

11 years ago

babypbaby, I have been charting my temp as well, and this month there is very little change from day to day. There have been some situations *this* cycle that I think are causing that....(I missed a few mornings - we were on vacation and one morning I spent 10 minutes feeling around on the nightstand trying to find the thermometer, I had a bad cold, etc.)
I don't know if I have to *do* anything to make my chart visible, but check it out....I don't see anything amazing.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

has arrived today...thank goodness, cycle lasted 34 days after mc and i was worried it wouldnt come at my normal time, since i am looking forward to cd5 to start clomid. I have my appt. at dr. for tuesday at 11 am, now i just have to hope i dont have ne large cysts that will prevent me from starting the clomid!
Good luck everyone

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!!!!!!!

kmison: Good luck with your appointment with the doctor! I wish you the best for the next cycle!

MrsFlasche: I can't see your chart. Go at the right menu to "My Countdown" at the "Page Setup".At section "Select Cycles to Display" click your last cycle you can click up to 3 cycles so you have to review it every month in order the last one to be visible.
Sometimes late waking ups on weekends and a cold may mislead you from interpretating the chart. Show us yours to see if we can help!

Hopeful: I hope soon you can enjoy both a bigger family and the education you want to have! Start your studies and I am sure that when the baby comesâ?? you ll have the strength to enjoy both!!!!

felurian: Thanx!!!!

Hbarios: Did AF come?

AFM: I bought new sexy underwearâ?? just to feel sexy!!!! We all need that!
Enjoy your weekend!!!!!

11 years ago

CHART:
I moved into new place,the central air unite doesn't keep the house a comfortable temp AT ALL DURING SUMMER HEAT.
It is a Trailer ,but I've been in many trailers down here in the South and they are very comfortable/cool in summer.
Anyways Our is not!mainly due to ducting,and old unit. Landlords ran off the AC company we were gonna pay from OUR pocket to FIX IT! Long story short,after they ran the AC company off...We have asked 3-4xs to FIX IT! Still SUCKS!
ANYWAYS with all this said,I believe I have bad charting since I wake/woken everyday Sweating.So that equals to not Acurant temping.
So I will try the vaginal temping coming up cycle.
Now My question is..WHY do we have to set a TIME for everyday. My sleep pattern is Erratic.Husband works nights,when he does get home I want to get up and spend time with him til he starts dozing off then we go to bed,or I let him sleep where he may.

**BEDSIDE NOTEBOOK** 4
Also,If I wake up before my "SET TIME" Do I write this temp down and add to data?Cause I usually go back to sleep. Or do I wait til next time I wake for Temp.??? I do not trust the Temp.Corrector on sites.
Reason why I ask is first time I wake temp is/was 97.49 2nd time 97.79 or 97.94 or 98.03 <<<examples for sometimes

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

kethreys, Yes! Buying fun undies really helps sometimes!! It puts the fun back into TTC :D

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

Wow there is so many 's it is awesome!! Congratulations ladies. As always I can admit how jealous I am of you but so happy that it was your blessed month. Best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy journey

Genni25~The reason it is requested to have your timing regular for temping is because you are more likely to have a consistent chart. Once in a while when I'm charting my temps are all over the place but for the most part they are the same every cycle and I can pinpoint when I'm going to ovulate, when I have ovulated and when af is about to arrive. It took me months to catch on to it all but it is definitely a good method to use. As long as you have at least 4 uninterrupted hours of sleep you can take your temperature and it should be fairly consistent. I'm lucky to have a regular work schedule so I am up at 7 am every morning and on weekends I seem to naturally wake at the same time because I know I need to temp and I usually go can fall asleep.

kethryes~good idea on treating yourself to a sexy gift. You deserve it!

kmison~ on your test on Tuesday!

babypbaby~usually a temp rise to indicate ovulation is more significant but that certainly doesn't mean you are out. If your temp stays elevated for an extended amount of days, (I can't remember how many exactly) then it would indicate you did ovulate however if it goes up around your expected ovulation and then decreases in a day or two to your previous temp then you probably haven't o'ed.

As for me I am on cd3 now. Af arrived right on time this cycle-thankfully! The last 2 months were so erratic so hopefully this means I am back on track! I have been feeling a little under the weather but this weekend we are going to one of my sister's new house for the Thanksgiving weekend (I'm in Canada) and all my immediate family (16 of us!) will be together and then on Monday my dh and I are off to the Spa for a couple of days to celebrate our 2 year anniversary on the 9th!

Wishing all of you a wnderful weekend!! Happy Thanksgiving to any other Canadians on here!!

User Image

11 years ago

I think it's 3-4 days past the last dip=Ovulation but now after the 3 days u should be 3DPO

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo