Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Found it :D

11 years ago

Thank you kmison.

Regarding the clomid side effects. I read a bit about it before I started and some woman complained about horrible stuff.

I used it for 1 month, my OBGYN said take it before you go to bed (literally before you put your head down on the pillow) and I had no side effects. My boobs were a bit tender but that is also how I feel during AF and thats when you take it. I promise, there was nothing else.
Don't be too worried and scared about it!

Goodluck to those who will be O in a few days. From CD12 (if on 3 - 7 days on clomid) have sex once a day, thats what I was told till CD23 and sure enough it worked.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

Found it! Thank you for the Link!!

11 years ago

Wow! I am waayyyy out of the loop. I have been MIA for nearly a month now. So happy to see all the new names in the forum. Hello ladies! I'll be going back and catching up with you all soon. But first, I have some news! :)
Hubby and I stopped trying. No clomid, no temping, no OPKs, nothing, and I got my BFP last night! I finally got it!!! OMG!!! I'm in complete shock now and have been since last night. I had taken some cheapies and definitely seen a dark line on them, but I wasn't convinced because those tests had failed me before, but the lines had never been so dark. I then verified it with a digital. I don't feel like I am pg at all. And may be in bit of a denial. Hubby and I stopped trying because we are making it official and are tieing the knot with a great big wedding this Saturday!!!! I didn't want the added stress of trying to concieve as I have been pretty stressed about the wedding. It was all God's timing. I will be hopefully going to my first appointment on Friday, have to call my doctor. But last weekend the radiator on my car went out so I have to have my sister take me, and I already requested Friday off of work so I could get some last minute wedding stuff done. I am praying that all of you that are still trying, get your BFPs very soon! I never stop thinking of you ladies, but I did need to take a break from the TTC world. I will try to keep you all updated! :)

User Image

11 years ago

JamieNix - and ! That's so exciting!!! I will continue to pray for your pregnancy!

AFM - today. i'm not really bummed bc i didn't think it would be anything different. i'm supposed to test again saturday before i start provera to have AF visit. i see my midwife tomorrow though! we are going to get started on a natural fertility plan! i know i won't be on clomid anymore after this cycle but you ladies have been so encouraging to me! i'm so thankful that i have someone to talk to about all this.

anyway, have a wonderful day!

TTC Phytotherapy 10/12 Clomid 9/12 Met 5/12, 3/08 MC 6/08 DX w PCOS "For nothing is impossible with God" - Sarah, mother of John the Baptist, said to be barren

11 years ago

Yay Jamie!! Congrats and lots of sticky dust! This thread is doing awesome for BFP's!! I hope it continues!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Congrats Mrs.Jaime(sp) sorry

FX for you all & Many prayers

I get my CD 21 blood done today around 2pm....:-/

I am really CD 30 today 9DPO
But By Dr's /Clomid I am CD 21/9DPO
First ever positives this cycle,but I did not wait for the positives OPKS We did the every other day (even number dates) & sometimes 2 days..
<3 the support
<3 the prayers
<3 the BFP's CONGRATS beautiful s! God Bless

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Yay Jamie!! I figured you were taking a break! Congrats!! Sticky dust to you!! Keep us updated:)

Hbarrios- sorry to hear about you BFN (I like to pretend the "F" means "F**KING, because that's how I feel when I say BFN lol) I felt the same way this past cycle. I was disappointed but perhaps not surprised so it didn't have the same sting as other BFN's.

AFM- I would love love love to be one of those girls who stops trying and *poof* gets pregnant but unfortunately with hubby's low count it would never go down that way. He has very little "good sperm" so to do it naturally would kill all the good he has to give. Stupid toxic vagina! lol. Plus, I tried the natural way for quite some time and nothin happened anyway. I'm going to be devastated if this cycle produces only one follicle. I have till December and then I out for good as far as IUI goes:( Hubby and I decided that if we don't fall pregnant by next July, he will undergo a vasectomy and it's back to school I go! Somedays I still cannot believe this is all happening!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

JamieNix: Congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy that this thread has recently many good news!
I am so happy for all of you!!!!!!!

hbarrios: I am sorry for BFN. I wish you the best for the next cycle!

AFM: Every day temp shows that I havent ovulated this month. I am cd 22and temp is still low. Also I have lots of cmâ?? usual for me a week before AF comes. I quote how countdowntopregnancy site explains it: "Towards the end of your cycle, if you are not pregnant, progesterone plummets and estrogen rises. This may bring on a couple days of EWCM. You may notice that it correlates with a drop in your basal body temperature"

11 years ago

I love hearing about all these positives!! It really is so helpful... boosts the morale! I had a question about temping. I've just started doing it this month, and a little bit last month, so I don't really know much about it. I'm almost positive I ovulated on CD15-- I had a positive OPK on day 14 and 15, and it went back to negative on CD16... and I had all the corresponding "symptoms"-- EWCM, slight cramping- and then since yesterday (CD16) I've had sore breasts. So I'm 99% sure I ovulated. However, my temp didn't really go up this morning- it only went up a tenth of a degree higher then it's been... does that mean I haven't ovulated? Or could I possibly just get a slow rise-- and if so, is that okay? Has this happened to anyone? Feel free to check out my chart if you'd like! I think I'll go insane if I actually didn't ovulate!! Thanks ladies!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo