Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Happy Thanksgiving to you too babylove...fellow Canadian here, in Alberta. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

CD 1 Oct 6th 2012

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

I've been taking pregnancy tests every morning since my first positive, and they've been looking good until this morning. Today was much lighter than the last few days. It's really scaring me. It doesn't look good.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

*hugs* felurian

Maybe the urine was diluted more than before, or that particular test has less dye in it. I feel for you. Can you get beta hcg tests done too see for sure if the numbers are going up the way they should?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I left a message with the doctor and asked them to try to work me in on Monday, a few weeks earlier than my first appt.

11 years ago

my cycle is being weird this month...started on Thursday afternoon and yesterday afternoon it has pretty much stopped, not sure why it was so short! but hopefully it wont mess up the clomid i am supposed to start on Tuesday!
hope everyone is having a good weekend!

11 years ago

@ kethryes
I think I've added my cycle to my countdown...thanks for the tips.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi guys

Haven't been on the forum for a while and i hope everyone is doing good?

Felurian - Thinking of you and hope that little bean sticks good! Lots of prayers x

So i got my gynae appoingment tomorrow and she is going to give me my first round of clomid (YAY .. very excited)! My appointment was suppose to be on the 5th November but she phoned me and said they had cancelations if i wanted to come in tomorrow ... Soooo happy they phoned me!

Now i can start with my next cycle in November and "hopefully""hopefully" fall pregnant with the first round so we can announce it to my parents who are coming to visit us in December for 2 weeks as they live in Canada, and we in South Africa. I dont really want to announce something so special ofer Skype lol ... but any way,

Today im on CD 25 and i dont think it has, once again happened for us this month! So ill probably go get me some icecream, watch a soppy movie and ball my eyes out lol. But tomorrow might be good ... Ill let you all know how it went.

I haven't read through all the posts, but CONGRATULATIONS to all who has got some good news! And to those with NOT so good news, Keep the Faith and dont stop PRAYING!

Hugs xxx

11 years ago

kmison- How odd! I bet everything is fine. Good luck with the Clomid next month!

Neitjie- Thanks for the prayers! I can feel them and I appreciate them! I really hope this first round works for you, too. How fun would it be to announce it in person!

11 years ago

Genni25: Try to have a good sleep for 3-4 hours before taking your temp. I know it is difficult but even with some sleep disordersâ?? the trend can be obvious. My problem is that very often I wake up at 4:00 and cant sleep again easily. But most of the times I can detect ovulation.

babylove9: Enjoy the spa treatment!!!!! A great idea now that you really want to relax!!!!!

Felurian: Go for a blood test. Good luck dear and tell us the results.

kmison: Sometimes the blood stops for few hours and but it comes back. If it it doesnt come after 24 hoursâ?? inform the doctor to tell you what to do with the clomid.

MrsFlasche: I think you ovulated the day that also the site suggests. You have some missed daysâ?? but I dont think there was a great shift between those days. Good luck!!!!!

Neitjie: Good luck this cycle! I hope you soon have great news to share with your parents!!!!

AFM: I am waiting the AF to come. Maybe this Friday. No hope for pregnancy because there is no a clear biphasic chart.
Kisses!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo