Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 336 Replies | Last Page

CD1&2
Medium Flow ....Clotty
Did change in flow and color on CD 2 AM but became back to red.
Less cramps just pressure at times
TMI: but some times it looks like someone took a paint brush with RED paint and held the bristles and slowly let them go to make splatters when I go Tickle. And sometimes there's nickle size clots when I wipe.
CD 1 I had one or 2 quarter size clots
CD3 Watery,brown,pink,LIGHT RED,Spotting,This started Last night as just Brown spotting to NOTHING!
TOTALLY WEIRD HUH!?
Last cycle AFTER A Provera forced Period,I bled 1 Medium Flow,Very clotty cycle,and 3 Light days and Spotted From CD5-8.
I figured with Provera forced cycle & Clomid I would have at least 2 Heavy Flow CDs/& OR Longer period

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Had blood drawn for beta hCG this morning, started losing the baby after lunch. Third pregnancy, third miscarriage. Why do all my babies die? I can't do this anymore.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Oh felurian, I am so sorry! Can you get some genetic testing done to see if there is a reason? Sending you big hugs!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Sorry fel..:-(

I had to call for cd21 levels. Don't know how good this is or wat it should be. But my lvel on 50mgs was 2.8
Lifting mgs to 100 cd5-9 this round.
If u want or have time one of u explain the levels with/to me please. Ill look it up like always (shrug) one BFF says her 1st cycle of 100mgs was only .53 for results. And that my lvl seems i had some activity.

Once again fel. Im so sorry. Prayrs for comfort and miracles

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Felurian - I am so deeply sorry. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better, but the only thing I can think of is that we understand your pain. I have gone through this as well, and it takes time to heal. Everyone has to decide whether or not to continue on their own. Please know that we all care so much, even if we only know you online! We'll pray for you, and your family.

Genni - From what I understand any level under 5 is questionable whether you O'ed. they like to see 10-20. Mine this last cycle was 18.5 and the doctor said that was great. I hope that helps some. I know it's so confusing somethimes!

11 years ago

felurian: I am so so sorry for your loss...I have had 2 early mc's and i was just thinking today that i am so nervous to start this clomid tmrw for the fear of having a 3rd BFP only to be let down again and what the heck i would do if that happens?
But quickly I told myself "i know it will hurt and be so hard not to say why me, why do other people get pregnant so easy with no trouble? but i decided if it happens again i will just keep going....I HAVE TO bc i want a baby that bad!" I dont know if that helps or makes it worse but try to stay positive hopefully if ur doctors are like mine they can start some other testing to see if maybe its a clotting disorder that can be fixed easy with meds! and i never realized how many others have mc's even several but go on to have healthy babies!!! I am praying for u and that ur time will come , hopefully for all us !

11 years ago

Thank you all for your support. I need to take a break for a while. I don't know when I'll be back. Good luck. I hope that when I return I see good news from all of you.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Hello Ladies

Felurian~Oh I am so so sorry to hear about your m/c. I know a virtual hug is just that but my heart is sad for you. Take the break-you will thank yourself. Take some time to heal and cope with your loss. You are in our thoughts always and I will continue to pray for you to be strong through this. When you are ready please come back. You are a strong woman, as everyone here is, our ttc journeys are so hard emotionally, physically, and spiritually but we are all here to support each other. Whenever you need to scream, cry or vent, know that we are here to listen. Good luck to you.

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry to hear about your loss Felurian (remember, crying cleanses the soul), so take some time and heal. We all thinking of you and remember also that God has a beautiful plan for you. He sometimes lets us go through things for a reason, we dont always like it, we dont always understand and we start to lose faith. Just know that it WILL happen for you one day. Just keep praying and dont lose hope girl. God bless you and your family xxx

11 years ago

Well i just came from my gynae and all of my blood tests are looking very good, my insulin, sugar lvls, blood lvls, thyroid ect all looking good, just my calcium is a bit low.

She said i must go on with the inofolic acid saches 1 per day. But i had more blood tests done, now for my hormone levels and hubby need to go for sperm count tomorrow.

She said that its no use useing clomid now if hubby "might" not have a good sperm count ... it will be pretty useless then which i understand. But as soon as she phones me with the results she will then give it to me.

Overall it was a good appointment! Now we just need to wait a week for the results to come back and her to phone us.

Sigh/ i wish i could have started with my next cycle ... but i guess things happen for a reason.

Any ways - Have a good one ladies!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo