Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Lisserb,

Definitely hoping that estrogen will thicken my lining.

As far as 18, dr seemed to think it was good. She thought I'd ovulate on my own in a few days if I didn trigger. But figured we should use the trigger to make sure.

Everything I'm reading seems to suggest that triggers should happen a >20. Unfortunately, I didn't read that until I came home from the dr!

I guess I'll follow Drs orders. Not sure clomid is going to work for me... Only one mature follicle and a thinned uterine lining.

I really thought I'd have multiple mature follicles because last week the dr said I had over 40 follicles total on the US.

11 years ago

Very nervous ladies for tmrw's u/s ...hoping for at least two nice follicles and and the dr. script for the trigger shot! everything i have been reading about the trigger shot seems to say that if u have trouble ovulating late in cycle in already then the trigger shot is a must have! I hope my dr doesnt say i have too many follicles and doesnt give it to me! I def hope there is at least one good one and not none at all...
I have made the mistake of sharing my struggles with infertility with co workers and now everyone is asking me about my dr appts and so fourth,its adding more pressure to succeed. thinking about telling them after this 3 month run that my DH are taking a break so i dont have to feel like im not only disappointing myself with no success but everyone else too!
and just saying...last night's was a bit painful...clomid has defiantly dried me out a bit!

And to all who have gotten their congrats and i hope your numbers keep going up and progesterone levels are all good too! and those still trying ..

11 years ago

Please check my recent HPT & give votes and opinions!

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Genni, I can't really say one way or the other. I know those tests can give bad evaps, and you've ended up with a wicked dye run on it. I don't want to discourage you, I really hope it is truly real, but I think you definitely need to try it again.

Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Genni,

I think you need to take another test. The dye run makes it hard to read. I think you'll have more peace of mind if you take another. Looking forward to your bfp.

11 years ago

As always would be my luck!!
Lol even though in persin & husband with his hopes never getting high untill i take 20 if them being all flaming Bfps! He seen a pink line as well but i have super discouragement that its not.even for it to be my first ever even close to positive. Lol.... my luck!! Ill retest when i feel like it has ti be.VERYVERY DISAPPOINTED BUT I'M NOT PUTTING MY TRUST IN A URINE TEST!

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

kmison, you asked for some info about my journey...

I got married in Jan. 2011 when I was 38 years old. My DH had been married before, but no kids. He wanted to wait a while before we started TTC, but we knew that time was of the essense with my age. It wasn't until last year about this time that we started trying....so I went off the pill in October and I had a positive test on New Years's Eve. However, by the end of January, it was clear that things were not going well. My doctor was concerned that I had a molar pregnancy and he did a D&C. (I guess in the ultrasound, I had very healthy placenta, but these was no gestational sac.) So.... after the 2 months they told me to NOT try, we kept going. After 5 months, I went to my doctor and he put me on clomid. And here we are....40 and pregnant!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Well dr. appt not what I was hoping for...u/s showed 2 follies on lft and 2 on rt...but 3were 10mm and one was 12mm. Dr said too small to trigger so today is cd12..which for me normally I ovulate around cd21. So dr sent in script for more clomid to be taken from cd12 to cd15 and re check u/s on cd 19 to hopefully see a mature follie so she can give me trigger shot! If this month doeant work next month she is bumping clomid to 100mm.

11 years ago

It's official... first round of Clomid didn't result in a BFP. On to the next. Anyone else CD1 today?

I'm thinking of trying something new this time. Do any of you guys take mucinex or robutussin or anything?

11 years ago

Holy moly, skip a day and the forum is flooded with posts! Love it!

Lisserb- doin well, just keeping my mind busy! When do you usually test? What is the earliest day you've tested positive in the past?

Babylove9- yep, that sounds like an HCG trigger!

Mishell83- My clinic gives HCG for anything past 16. I think they assume it will grow another 2-4mm before actually ovulation.

Kmison- I feel your pressure! I did the same thing at my job. I assumed it wouldn't take me long to conceive and that's why I felt so free to share. It got to the point that I wanted to just scream at people, "No, I'm not pregnant yet!! But thanks for reminding me!!". I'm on leave of absence right now thank God, but now the pressure is on to get pregnant before I return. So, now I tell my coworkers that we had a change of mind and are happy with just one child. I hate lying but it's too painful to tell the truth and face all the questions.

AFM- Several ladies I know who also struggle(d) with fertility issues have suggested that when I finally do get pregnant I should just tell people that it happened naturally. Two of them confessed that they told coworkers and even some family and friends that they went off treatment for a month and, bam, got pregnant. So now, whenever I hear of those success stories about it happening out of nowhere I secretly wonder if it's true or just a defense mechanism. I told DH and he thinks we should do the same. I've heard the "turkey baster" joke one too many times about IUI and if I have to do IVF the last thing I need is for my baby to be seen as a "test tube baby". So aside from you ladies and a few close friends, I think I shall tell that little fib too lol. Is that bad?

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo