Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies

lisserb~I don't know if I'm just being an emotional wacko but your posts have made me cry! I'm sitting at work, wasting a few minutes of the end of my work day and was reading the posts since yesterday afternoon. I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! That is most definitely a !!!! Congratulations, let those happy tears fall girl! You deserve every bit of happiness that you are feeling. I am praying for you and sending you truckloads of cyber ! Please keep us posted

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks babylove! You can cry right along with me. I'm still weepy, hahaha!

MrsFlasche, I didn't mean to ignore your posts. I just saw it. I'm sorry for all you are going through right now. Hang in there. If there is proof of the impossible, I've got to be it, right!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi Everyone!!!

I know I am out of the TTC world for a few months but I still wanted to drop by and say a quick hello to everyone!

Melissa: OMG!!! Congratulations! My heart skipped a beat and I got goose pimples when I saw the tests, they are def BFP's! I am so happy for you. This makes me so hopeful for my future with TTC!!!

To all the other ladies, God is good, and it will happen for the rest of us soon!!!

11 years ago

Hopeful, I'm thinking of you today. I know what you mean about losing your mind if IVF doesn't work. I've been thinking about that as a next step too. Adopting is also an idea...

Lisserb, I see it. Thinking about you and hoping that you can be an inspiration for the rest of us. May your lines get darker, and may you have a h&h 9 months.

Mrs. Flashce, sounds like you are really going through a rough time. Best wishes to you and your mom.

11 years ago

Lisserb - Yay!!!! Sending all kinds of happy thoughts and sticky vibes your way!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

hopefullll - thanks for the support....it's rough, but I'm not giving up.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Please keep me in your thoughts. I tested again, and the frer looks pretty much the same as yesterday, maybe slightly lighter, but the dollar store is barely positive this morning. I'm so scared.
:(

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I haven't been on in a few days.. But I just took my last Clomid today (Cycle days 3-7) So just waiting to ovulate now :) This was my 2nd time taking clomid and I had no side effects at all (yet). I am really hoping it works this round!

Lisserb - I am thinking of you! have you went in for a blood test yet? It's still early and as long as there's still a line, regardless of darkness of it, its still a line! Stay positive! *Hugs*

11 years ago

Lisserb- I'm freakin out over here, I hope you aren't camparing apples to oranges, meaning, are the new tests you used FMU and are the other ones FMU also? It's just way too early to tell for sure. Only one day apart leaves too much to be tampered with, our bodies fluctuate quite a bit so I wouldn't think anything until tomorrow. Good Lord, you must be a mess, I can only imagine the head games you are experiencing, I really wish I was there with you through this. What about getting a digital? Those lines are a pain in the ass, maybe seeing a "pregnant" will reassure you. I don't know hon, I'm just frustrated for you and grabbing at what I can, I want you to do whatever you have to do to put your mind at ease.

Pink- Lots of ovulation dust to you! Is your cycle being monitored via ultrasound?

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Yesterday's was afternoon urine, this mornings was FMU. I was reminded that a lot of my tests are fainter with FMU. I'll test again this afternoon, and I have a call in to my Dr for getting a beta ordered. Hopefully that will happen today.
I'm trying to just be calm and keep positive. It still had a line albeit faint, I'm not cramping or spotting. I am scared though. I really want this one to stick!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo