Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Mine were usually off by a day or two from time to time. The most I was ever off by was two days so I wouldn't worry that you won't ovulate until you are around cd17 or 18. Clomid seems to effect each cycle differently each time you take it so it's hard to say.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

HPTs continue to be negative. Officially out or this month.

So, I emailed my Dr to see what is next. She says hat she does not want to continue clomid as it may have thinned my uterine lining. He suggests we tr injectibles . Have any of you tried injectibles? Any idea how much they cost. I'm in the USA.

Thinking of you ladies and hoping yo see some of your bfps!

11 years ago

FErtile CM increases the support/quality of CM and the Uterine wall. If you want to try that before the next Big STEP..

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

I'm doing injectibles(menopur) and Clomid and Femara, just on different days. Clomid thins my lining too much also so I only take 150mg on cd3 and last cycle my lining was great. I live in Canada so I can't be much help on the price. Just remember to ask for 30 gauge 1/2" needle so you don't have to feel a thing. It's a breeze!

babypbaby- When I took Clomid days 5-9 I got my pos. OPK on CD 14 and/or 15.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

My beta went up only to 31. I tested again today and it is fainter than it was. I suspect I know the outcome of this.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I don't know what to say Melissa, it's been up and down with emotions on this one that it's hard to know what to say. It's too soon to really know what the outcome will be and I don't want to assume a thing. The beta could very well go up, this wouldn't be the first time someone thought they were out. I really hope this is just your body being silly with beta's and not an impending miscarriage. I'm so sorry you have to go through all of these emotions, it's really not fair. Have you talked to a nurse or doctor about this? It would be nice to know how many women have low beta's in the beginning but wind up with healthy pregnancies.

Okay, so I did some reading and googling. I read from two ladies who said their beta's were doubling every 72 hours for the first 2 weeks and then every 48 hours. Both of them were told they were experiencing vanishing twin beta's. I don't know if that is the case here but it could explain the slow rise. Having said that, I wouldn't worry just yet, not everybody doubles perfectly, don't read into it until tomorrow's beta. I hope that regardless of how fast it rises that rising alone is a good sign! Sorry for the double post or if I sound invasive I'm just trying to find every bit of positve info I can.

So AF showed. Into a new cycle. First cycle using clomid gonna do from days 3-7 50mg. Wish me luck girls and good luck to all u testers this month!

<a href=

11 years ago

Oh, Lisserb! I'm still hoping and praying that this little baby sticks! <3 <3

Also, do we need a new forum board? When are we supposed to stop? I don't remember.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo