Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 336 Replies | Last Page

babypbaby- I used to spot around the same time as you, a few days before my period and even on the day I expected it. Not every cycle though so it didn't cause me concern. However, a few months ago i found out I have low progesterone and a symptom for that is spotting before you period. Not saying this is the case for you, but something to mention to your doctor. And it's a quick fix, just a simple pill or cream will do the trick.

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies!

The forum has been so busy again! That is great

babypbaby~my cycle length was longer by a day or two while I was on Clomind but nothing significant. I also o'ed later (cd17, cd18) which is probably why my cycle was longer. Since I haven't been on Clomid my cycles have been much more unpredictable and they were very regular prior to Clomid. Your spotting could be implantation if you don't think it's your period starting. Wait a couple of days and if you don't have a regular period begin then you should definitely test!

Mishell83~I did have mid cycle spotting once during my cycle but it wasn't heavy at all. It was just a little bit of pink on the toilet paper around ovulation. Keep us posted as to what your doctor thinks.

hopefulll and kmsion~the trigger shot is the needle you get in the tummy around ovulation right? I have a needle that I'm supposed to give myself in my stomach prior to my IUI (whenever I am ready to take that step). Is that the same thing?

lisserb~I am praying for you that you are successful this cycle. You have certainly been having quite the ttc journey and I really admire your strength!

MrsFlasche~ Congratulations on your BFP!!

As for me....should be approaching ovulation however my temps this cycle are recording higher then ever before. As soon as my period ended my temps went up to the same as what they are normally during and after o'ing. I suppose it could be because we now have the heat on in our house at night.....maybe I'm just warmer . Anyways-good luck to all of you this cycle! Waiting to hear about some more 's! This forum is getting luckier every month!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks for responding to my question :)

I have not talked to the Dr. Because the spotting started over the weekend.

I've tried to read up, but can't find much info. My opks are negative, so I know it is not ovulation related.

TMI warning, It has been heavy at times like a period, but only in the morning. The rest of the day I have little or no spotting.

I guess I'll see what my dr. Thinks. She will be checking my follicles in the morning. I'm pretty nervous. My husband is worried about having twins or high order multiples. If I have too few follicles it may not work, and if I have too many, DH may not want to BD.

I'll keep all of you updated, and I'm so greatful for the support!

11 years ago

Clomid 5-9
CD9 today!
I had NO SIDE EFFECTS,PAINS,Almost Next tonothing besides a few irritating 30 min long head aches and a few "DONT HIT MY BUTTONS" Moods lol
I was scared that Clomid may not be working so I did do an OPK
this evening.Took entire 10 mins for the LH TEST LINE to show. Hope that's a good sign & such!

I ordered soft cups,fertile CM,50 OPK's and 20 (10MIU's)HPTS for the next few cycles! IF THIS CYCLE Is not OUR BFP!!!

I have NOT been temping or testing xcept for the one today!
Husband said to take a break from it. I have been taking my Vitamins.May add a baby asprin to the daily intake.(Had a dream about baby asprin for some ODD reason) LOL
I also started taking 800MGS since CD 7 of Guaifenesin...LOL I've noticed XTRA CM.Not fertile CM as of yet..but hoping soon!

I do post daily in my journal If you want to follow me.It may be a long follow but anyone is welcomed to.

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Congrats on your BFP MrsFlasche!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I went and had more blood work done Friday to check my HCG and progesterone levels agains. Hoping to have results sometime today. First ultrasound is tomorrow. Praying everything goes good. I've been having some period like cramps and back pain on and off mostly at night. :-/

User Image

11 years ago

Good Luck Jamie!

Genni, hope this cycle is successful for you.

Mishell, I've never had mid-cycle spotting like that while on clomid, but I used to before I started taking clomid.

Babylove, Thank you! Are you maybe running a low grade fever? That could account for higher temps.

Hopefullll, how ya doing cycle buddy??

Hope everyone else is good!

AFM, I have remembered now why I stopped temping. I don't sleep well, lol! I was up at 4:30 with heartburn and took a tums. I was still awake at 5, so decided to just temp, since I hadn't gotten out of bed (learned to keep the tums on my bedside table) and it was 97.9. Mananged to fall back to sleep at 5:45 and my alarm woke me at 7. Took my temp again just because I'd been awake and had "eaten" before the previous temp. It went up to 98.5. I split the difference and recorded it as 98.2, which is what it was yesterday. If I keep not being able to sleep, I think I'll have to forgo the temping, lol!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Thanks Lisserb.

Got the call from the doctor with results... Good news is that my HCG levels skyrocketed to 8339, bad news is that my progesterone level dropped even lower to 5.5. Doctor is going to prescribe prometrium (a progesterone supplement) until I am 10 weeks. I'm even more worried. I really hoped it would've gone up.

User Image

11 years ago

Good news on the beta number Jamie! I hope the progesterone supplements help.

Stick baby, stick!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Just got my US. I have one follicle at 18. Dr gave me estrogen because my uterine lining was too thin. She didnt seem too concerned about the spotting.

I'm going to trigger tonight.

11 years ago

I'm kind of surprised that they are triggering you at 18mm, Mishell. Usually they like to wait until at least 20. Hopefully the estrogen helps thicken your lining and the spotting really is nothing.

Good Luck!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo