Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with me? Can I get a hell ya! Part 6

View Full Post

This is for all the ladies who have been trying to conceive and are now giving Clomid a try. Feel free to share anything you want and don't worry about TMI, we've heard it all! Baby dust!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

336 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 336 Replies | Last Page

Pink and babyp, here's to nice dark opks and soon!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Spoke too soon. Spotting now. Please stick little bean!!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Beta was only 7. I think it's over.

11 years ago

lisserb: So Sorry....my heart hurts for you, I hope u can pick yourself and and keep hope! I know its hard...I am pretty down too after reading some of the responses and actually researching a little about the follicle size.

Looks like 27mm and 29mm is too big according to most. I dont know why my dr. gave me false hope by saying those are wonderful sizes just wish there was only one to reduce chance of multiples! UUUGGG this whole TTC is such an up and down roller coaster, one sec feeling like this is it, to the next feeling total defeat again

THIS IS SO HARD AT TIMES!!! Please God give everyone lady on here their and MAKE IT STICK!

11 years ago

Lisserb- I don't even know what to say. I want to say that if this one doesn't work out I'm so sorry but it breaks my heart to say it to the same girl more than once let alone at all. You have pretty good luck when it comes to getting pregnant I just wish they would stick and I can't figure out why you have to go through this. Did you talk to the nurse/doctor who gave you your results about what to do moving forward? I don't know much about beta numbers so don't know if 7 is good or bad at this point. You would be barely pregnant this early anyway so is it not possible that that number could go up tomorrow? I hope that's not a silly annoying question, I'm just trying to understand what I should be feeling.

Kmison- Do not get discouraged! I felt the same way a few cycles ago when I heard my sizes. But as I said, it's a debatable thing among nurses and doctors. My son would have be conceived with a bigger follicle because I didn't ovulate until I was well in to the cd 20's and he is perfect! Bare in mind there is also the possibility of having two eggs, so if one isn't perfect the other one might be. The nurses told me not to focus on sizes too much so now i'm telling you the same thing. The first Clomid cycle is sometimes unfortunately the "learning" cycle. IF, this cycle doesn't work out it's as simple as you triggering sooner next time. Everything will work out.

AFM- I hate progesterone suppliments! I would have had AF by now but it's taking for ever to start!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Hopefulll it doesnt take much to get discouraged now a days! I sure hope one eggs is good enough to have a chance. But I seem to have the same problem as lisserb...get pregnant but ends with low beta numbers. And no answers to y.... About the progestrone...my dr told me to wait a few days then take the pill for it but when u take it in the cycle and when do u stop?

11 years ago

Well, for me I take it the day after I ovulate and stop on 14 dpo if no BFP, if I am pregnant then I carry on using it till week 10. But I take the suppositories so it might be different for what you are taking. I am the same as you and Lisserb. I can get pregnant, though not too often for me, but for whatever reason I can't keep it longer than a day or two. It's literally over before it begins. Even though my progesterone levels seem to be fine they put me on progesterone as a precautionary thing in hopes that it will help me sustain a pregnancy. I've heard of it working for many women who have unexplained chemical miscarriages. I actually personally know a woman who had 1 chemical, then an ectopic where she lost her tube and was in the hospital for 5 days, and then she had another chemical a few months after that. Finally they put her on progesterone suppliments and BAM, she got pregnant her next cycle and now has a baby girl so I know it can work. What is the name of your suppliment?

11 years ago • Post starter

It was my family Dr, so I don't know about the next step yet. 7 for a beta is really low. Under 5 is considered not pg. there is a very small possibility the number could go up, but I'm guessing that it was actually higher yesterday. It should be over 25 at this stage, closer to 100 or more.

DH said he is pretty much just going to leave it up to me, but we truly can not afford IVF right now. I doubt very much since I'm 37, that we will even bother to do it. There is a 6 month waiting list and it would be a while still before we could afford it I think. I really want to be closing in on 40 and still trying to get pg.

At this point I think we may do the one last IUI and then move towards the foster/adoption plan.

11 years ago

Dont remember if I posted on here or not.
But I received my Positive OPK CD 18-19.
Negative today CD20 :-) I am DPO 1 today CD 20 I am guessing since Chart put possible O'DAY for CD19...RIGHT?
We BD'd more than the SCHEDULED"CLOMID timing ODD dates"Hope thats okay. Still never received my EWCM...I had 2 days of possible Watery...but still had a slight Creamy texture to it :-(I took FertileCM Oct 18thCD13-Today Oct 25th CD 20.My PROGESTERONE LAB is Tomorrow at 8:45 AM...Is that to early for my LATE OVULATION!I take CLOMID CD 5-9 100MGS this cycle.

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

THIS IS TODAYS CD20 OCT 25,2012
OPINIONS??
User Image

User ImageUser ImagePCOS/#1 BABY BLESSING BLISSUser Image User Image My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo